Sometimes when i'm typing in hub it activates the microphone (voice chat?) in whatsapp and it makes a really annoying sound. BEEP BOOP. Not sure how it activates, guessing its certain keystrokes at the start of my sentence but it shouldnt even be making a sound since my phone is in "vibrate only" mode.

Anyone else have this problem? Are there any fixes?
    11-21-13 07:39 AM
    perhaps you push the push to talk capability, try not to push the microfone on whatsapp and that will be it
    11-21-13 07:44 AM
    I dont think i press it, though perhaps when i swipe fast or something... is there a way to turn it off (im quite sure most people hate that function anyway) or at least turn the sound off.
    11-21-13 07:58 AM
    There are two ways to activate the voice recording functionality. By long-pressing on the microphone icon (on all devices), or by holding down the spacebar (on the Q10/Q5) when the input area is empty.

That being said, we are not currently (as of v2.11.134) checking your device's notification profile selection (e.g. normal/silent/vibrate) when generating the recording bleeps and bloops. However, we definitely should, and I'll make sure its on the to-do list for our next release. Just be aware that we will only be able to implement this for 10.2+.
    11-21-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks a lot, it is indeed because I type too fast for the hub to register my keystrokes before It properly loads and then I press the spacebar.

Now that I know what it is I can avoid it until whatsapp decides to update it, thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 10:46 AM