Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if there's a solution to resize an android application to make it works properly with my Q10.
    In fact this is a french app (voyage-sncf.com) it's already on the BBmarket but doesn't work, it should allow us to have M-billet, in fact a simple QR code, but it's cut at the middle because of the size of the screen and I can't scroll to have it.

So maybe I could be something with the android app?
    04-30-14 08:56 AM
    As there are no recent Android devices with a similar screen size, I'm sure the Android dev's haven't made the app capable of resizing to fit a screen the size of a Q10.
    04-30-14 11:38 AM
    If you swipe straight down from the top it gives you an option to hide the bar which gives more screen space.
    04-30-14 02:19 PM
    If you swipe straight down from the top it gives you an option to hide the bar which gives more screen space.
    Yes I know it but it's not enough

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 03:02 PM
    So I searched on the internet, it looks like to be a problem with the auto resize. So I have one question. With the apk, can I modify the application to permit it or to add the characteristics of my Q10 to make it work properly ? I hate it for one time I need an application it doesn't work. It's hard to be a blackberry user nowadays! Love my Q10 and it's keyboard but if it'll be always the same I don't think I'll rest with a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 04:45 PM
    Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if there's a solution to resize an android application to make it works properly with my Q10.
    In fact this is a french app (voyage-sncf.com) it's already on the BBmarket but doesn't work, it should allow us to have M-billet, in fact a simple QR code, but it's cut at the middle because of the size of the screen and I can't scroll to have it.

So maybe I could be something with the android app?
    I had that problem with a game when the bottom bar was hidden but it resized correctly if I unhid it. Unfortunately it makes the actually game screen size smaller. Have you tried that?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 10:47 PM
    I had that problem with a game when the bottom bar was hidden but it resized correctly if I unhid it. Unfortunately it makes the actually game screen size smaller. Have you tried that?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I tried but with the bottom bar hidden it's worst.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 02:38 AM