I have downloaded the latest update but I have two amazon app store and do the same but different icons but could not be deleted and the android apps makes my q10 heated & lagged what should be the solution.
    On another note I have heard that BlackBerry will not support anymore for few years & I am loyal to BlackBerry & their devices for the building quality & security is that true?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 01:30 PM
    ok first off, the amazon app and amazon app store does NOT heat up your phone and make it unusable.
    SO what's your issue? what is wrong with the apps?

As for the rest, there are plenty of threads that answer your questions. It doesn't need to be re-hashed here.
    09-25-15 03:29 PM
    I
    On another note I have heard that BlackBerry will not support anymore for few years & I am loyal to BlackBerry & their devices for the building quality & security is that true?

Posted via CB10
    Some people's logic : John Chen says that BlackBerry is commited and faithful to BB10, will keep improving it, therefore it must not be true.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    rthonpm likes this.
    09-25-15 05:28 PM
    I am asking that the android sided apps that is downloaded from the amazon store is heating up the device.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 09:32 PM
    I am asking that the android sided apps that is downloaded from the amazon store is heating up the device.

Posted via CB10
    Unless the apps are very resource heavy that shouldn't happen, i've played andriod games where the phone heats up, so it is possible.

If you aren't on the latest OS, I would recommend upgrading and it should work better.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:09 AM
    One of many reasons I am not going to use those apps. Battery drain can be an issue as well, either while they are being used or still running even after you close them.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:46 AM
    It is possible to remove the amazon app store and the amazon app with Snap, right? Or am I wrong?
    10-02-15 10:32 AM