It's been a pet peeve of mine that the classic Blackberry real keyboard has had tiny Shift keys. To me, they should be elongated to stretch under the Alt key on the left and under the Enter key on the right. I don't care much about the "smile" under the keyboard (the plastic piece under the keyboard). I was hoping that they would fix this in the Q10 but "form over function" they are too small. Far be it from me to criticize the amazing keyboard in all other respects but am I the only one who thinks the shift keys should be bigger?

Full disclosure: I'm getting a Z10 and if it wasn't for a certain snowstorm, I'd be trying out that keyboard right now .
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-08-13 06:49 PM
    It's been a pet peeve of mine that the classic Blackberry real keyboard has had tiny Shift keys. To me, they should be elongated to stretch under the Alt key on the left and under the Enter key on the right. I don't care much about the "smile" under the keyboard (the plastic piece under the keyboard). I was hoping that they would fix this in the Q10 but "form over function" they are too small. Far be it from me to criticize the amazing keyboard in all other respects but am I the only one who thinks the shift keys should be bigger?

That was one of the things I missed olfrom the 8330 keyboard versus the Bold-style keyboard. Thos le smaller Shift buttons....
    Full disclosure: I'm getting a Z10 and if it wasn't for a certain snowstorm, I'd be trying out that keyboard right now .
    02-09-13 12:38 AM
    I think you are. Or there could be a small few of you, and then it turns out your group of people are the elite human race. Could be either of those 2 things.
    Polopoulos likes this.
    02-09-13 02:45 PM
    I 100% agree with you i hate the way it looks and that would be my only complaint with the Q10 cant wait to use it though
    03-18-13 12:08 AM