- CrackBerry Abuser
- 299 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the Shift keys should be bigger?
It's been a pet peeve of mine that the classic Blackberry real keyboard has had tiny Shift keys. To me, they should be elongated to stretch under the Alt key on the left and under the Enter key on the right. I don't care much about the "smile" under the keyboard (the plastic piece under the keyboard). I was hoping that they would fix this in the Q10 but "form over function" they are too small. Far be it from me to criticize the amazing keyboard in all other respects but am I the only one who thinks the shift keys should be bigger?
Full disclosure: I'm getting a Z10 and if it wasn't for a certain snowstorm, I'd be trying out that keyboard right now .
- By grnnreg in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 8Last Post: 05-19-12, 06:22 PM
- By RatfinkStooley in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-10, 01:36 PM
- By wmark17 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-10, 05:42 PM
- By jhferry in forum AndroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-09, 11:11 AM
- By Klypr in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 27Last Post: 12-04-08, 04:24 PM