Over the past few days, my phone has gotten into a bad habit of closing all of my applications. Usually, I have the CrackBerry, BeBuzz, and Music applications running as active frames. The first few times they closed randomly were while my phone was in my pocket. At first I assumed my phone was randomly rebooting.

However, when I clicked on a link in my e-mail, my browser opened and the page started to load. A few moments later, my browser, Twitter, BeBuzz, and CrackBerry applications all closed at the same time and took me to my first page of icons.

What's wrong? I'm running Rogers' most recent update of 10.2.1 on my AT&T Q10.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    03-25-14 12:52 PM
    Over the past few days, my phone has gotten into a bad habit of closing all of my applications. Usually, I have the CrackBerry, BeBuzz, and Music applications running as active frames. The first few times they closed randomly were while my phone was in my pocket. At first I assumed my phone was randomly rebooting.

However, when I clicked on a link in my e-mail, my browser opened and the page started to load. A few moments later, my browser, Twitter, BeBuzz, and CrackBerry applications all closed at the same time and took me to my first page of icons.

What's wrong? I'm running Rogers' most recent update of 10.2.1 on my AT&T Q10.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    This is a symptom of lower memory (RAM). Try a hard reset and see if that frees up memory for you.
    03-25-14 01:05 PM