I want to transfer data from a 9900 to a Q10, and the issue I need help with is this:
    I have one of the emails on my 9900 (a .live account) setup to sync contacts.
    On my 9900, under the contacts "options", i show two "contacts lists". One is called Default, and contains 111 entries. The other is my .live account, and it contains 167 entries. I currently have no duplicates on my 9900 and all my contacts are exactly how I want them to transfer on my Q10.

My questions -
    1. Why do I have two contact lists, and is there a way to combine them into one, if necessary for transferring.
    2. I'd like to use Blackberry Link (I think) to transfer all my data from my 9900 to my Q10. If I do this, will Link realize I have two different contact lists, and sync them accordingly? Or will it only transfer my "default" contact list and skip over the live account?
    If all my contacts transfer thru Link, would I then have to check or UNcheck the sync contacts option on my new Q10 for that email?

*Basically, what is the best way I can transfer my contacts and keep from getting duplicates, while ALSO transferring the rest of my data as well?
    06-10-13 12:01 AM
    A very good question! I still have not figured this out. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. My contact list is a MESS!
    06-19-13 09:53 AM