Can You Loop The Original Berry Tones?
    Nope never got around to it
    08-12-13 07:50 AM
    I loved the sonar ringtone from OS5 and usually used it twice for text and once for fb but I can live with once for text as I managed to find it on sum website...I also use the old AOL "You have email" I ringtone and Super Mario Bros is the telephone...I only ever liked the sonar ringtone from BlackBerry as it was short and sweet and I used to use a doorbell or summit for email until I found the AOL one so my set up is great...I like a phone less if the ringtone selection suck (I ken that's sad but it's how I roll) lol I once gave up an old samsung years ago because the changed the ringtone selection and you couldn't use yer own...that's how sad I am

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 10:07 AM
    I loved the sonar ringtone from OS5 and usually used it twice for text and once for fb but I can live with once for text as I managed to find it on sum website...I also use the old AOL "You have email" I ringtone and Super Mario Bros is the telephone...I only ever liked the sonar ringtone from BlackBerry as it was short and sweet and I used to use a doorbell or summit for email until I found the AOL one so my set up is great...I like a phone less if the ringtone selection suck (I ken that's sad but it's how I roll) lol I once gave up an old samsung years ago because the changed the ringtone selection and you couldn't use yer own...that's how sad I am

Posted via CB10
    i liked the sonar but could never hear it in public places. did you keep you phone on ring and vibrate?
    08-12-13 10:59 AM
    i liked the sonar but could never hear it in public places. did you keep you phone on ring and vibrate?
    My text is on ring and vibrate so when in bag I can feel atleast...I can get away with it sounding off at work cause it's a discreet ringtone and not as annoying as some others that go off at work on most other devices...plus I loved sonar cause it sounded quirky lol people used to look around and ask if they heard a spaceship or submarine (stupidly granted lol)

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:40 AM
    My text is on ring and vibrate so when in bag I can feel atleast...I can get away with it sounding off at work cause it's a discreet ringtone and not as annoying as some others that go off at work on most other devices...plus I loved sonar cause it sounded quirky lol people used to look around and ask if they heard a spaceship or submarine (stupidly granted lol)

Posted via CB10
    Lol Yea sonars one of my faves but I keep my phone in a holster so I'd never hear it. Definitely a good tone if your phone's in your bag or on your desk.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:42 PM
    Lol Yea sonars one of my faves but I keep my phone in a holster so I'd never hear it. Definitely a good tone if your phone's in your bag or on your desk.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, when I first heard that sound when I first got my BlackBerry 9300 I immediately fell in love with that tone and now ever since I have changed BlackBerry phones I have to have it downloaded...it's literally the first thing I do...sad I know but 5.0 ringtone were the best imo and had a really great mix

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    08-12-13 12:48 PM
    Yeah, when I first heard that sound when I first got my BlackBerry 9300 I immediately fell in love with that tone and now ever since I have changed BlackBerry phones I have to have it downloaded...it's literally the first thing I do...sad I know but 5.0 ringtone were the best imo and had a really great mix

Indeed Idk why they thought it would be a good idea to get rid of them.

Posted via CB10
    ShazPrimus likes this.
    08-12-13 04:33 PM
    Indeed Idk why they thought it would be a good idea to get rid of them.

Posted via CB10
    Too true...they must of known it was a mistake to drop them come 6.0 since they then gave people the option to download the files and get the beloved tunes cause when my 9300 was able to upgrade to the 6.0 I was gutted sonar went missing lol but I have it back for life since I have it backed up now so will follow me to any phone I get...(excluding iPhone as I hear the ringtone aren't so easy to change)

08-12-13 05:00 PM
    Too true...they must of known it was a mistake to drop them come 6.0 since they then gave people the option to download the files and get the beloved tunes cause when my 9300 was able to upgrade to the 6.0 I was gutted sonar went missing lol but I have it back for life since I have it backed up now so will follow me to any phone I get...(excluding iPhone as I hear the ringtone aren't so easy to change)

It's not that hard to put tones on the iPhone I have an iPhone too I can show you

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 06:54 PM
    It's not that hard to put tones on the iPhone I have an iPhone too I can show you

Posted via CB10
    Ahh, well in that case that's not too bad...few folk I knew said they couldn't just use music on their phone and if so they didn't know how...I didn't like the concept of not being able to change ringtone...plus everyone I know with an iPhone doesn't seem to have their own personal ringtone added like everyone else who I know owns android

08-13-13 01:08 AM
    Sonar and notify were great ringtones!

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    ShazPrimus likes this.
    08-15-13 01:19 AM
    Ahh, well in that case that's not too bad...few folk I knew said they couldn't just use music on their phone and if so they didn't know how...I didn't like the concept of not being able to change ringtone...plus everyone I know with an iPhone doesn't seem to have their own personal ringtone added like everyone else who I know owns android

Yea it's not as simple as drag and drop but it's not rocket science either

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:20 AM
    Sonar and notify were great ringtones!

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    Indeed they are
    08-17-13 11:55 AM
    I see that you were able to get the Ringer BB Pro 1 to work with the Q10. Is there a way to get the Ringer BB Pro 3 to work? This was my favorite ring tone and I miss having it.
    08-18-13 10:14 PM
    Thanks!!! Was too lazy ;-) to sample myself....downloading as I type and will unzip ASAP. #MultiTasking

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 04:43 AM
    I see that you were able to get the Ringer BB Pro 1 to work with the Q10. Is there a way to get the Ringer BB Pro 3 to work? This was my favorite ring tone and I miss having it.
    I didn't loop that one. If i do i'll send you a PM
    08-19-13 06:41 AM
    Thanks!!! Was too lazy ;-) to sample myself....downloading as I type and will unzip ASAP. #MultiTasking

Posted via CB10
    Lol your welcome

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:58 AM
    Thanks so much for taking your valuable time. I appreciate it.
    08-19-13 10:39 AM
    Thanks so much for taking your valuable time. I appreciate it.
    Your welcome
    08-19-13 01:12 PM
    Here You Go
    Attached Files
    08-20-13 10:28 AM
    Here You Go
    08-20-13 08:56 PM
    Here You Go
    Thanks so much. Really appreciate your taking your time to do this for me.
    08-20-13 08:57 PM
    Thanks so much. Really appreciate your taking your time to do this for me.
    No Prob
    08-21-13 12:22 PM
    OP: wanted to thank you for the loops! however seeing as some of you spoke of the sonar ringer (one of my favorites) i listened to the one included and that doesnt sound like the sonar i remember..... i've saved/collected the ringers from bbos4 til now and the sonar i know and love is here:

dropbox

i was wondering, what did you use to loop the ringer? or, perhaps you want to do it yourself?
    09-08-13 05:05 PM
    You're Welcome. I used Pro Tools to loop it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 07:11 AM
50 12