Far exceeds my expectations so far. I just dont get the complaints and nit picking. The learning curve has been shorter because of reading posts here. I am a very happy Q10 guy now. I must say I think Im going to have to carry naked. I can not get used to the otter box and it truly hides its beauty. Sadly, I was the 1st to buy @ my local VZ store yesterday. Thx BB!
    Elite1, kazn3r and Dim-Ize like this.
    06-15-13 06:27 PM
    I just picked up mine today and so far so good. I played with the. Q10 a few times before I purchased one and I can honestly say it is a much better experience than the Zed 10 I had.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 06:32 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Congrats on the new toy. I mean tool. I mean toy. Oh whatever...
    And remember to update your profile to show you got your new Q10 now!

BBRY's OEM Soft Shell Case & Hard Shell Case are great "low-pro" options. So is CB's own Crunk case, the case from Nillkin, Seidio Surface, Incipio Feather, and many others.
    kazn3r likes this.
    06-15-13 06:35 PM
    Good for you!! Did you migrate from another platform or are you from an older BB OS? Were you able to transfer your contacts without a glitch to your new phone? How do you find the text selection, copy and paste processes? Do you find difficulty swiping up to minimize the apps? What about email? And battery life?

Perhaps you can come back after a week or so to give us more feedback about the phone after you have spent a considerable time with it.

Thank you.
    06-15-13 06:36 PM
    Good for you!! Did you migrate from another platform or are you from an older BB OS?
    Looks like OP is coming from a Bold 9650.
    06-15-13 06:44 PM
    Far exceeds my expectations so far. I just dont get the complaints and nit picking. The learning curve has been shorter because of reading posts here. I am a very happy Q10 guy now. I must say I think Im going to have to carry naked. I can not get used to the otter box and it truly hides its beauty. Sadly, I was the 1st to buy @ my local VZ store yesterday. Thx BB!
    For the love of goodd get a case. I got trashed and dropped it a feww timess and I can tell you my heart bleeds a little looking at the silver chips around the silver band.

Posted Via Q10
    06-15-13 07:01 PM
    Looks like OP is coming from a Bold 9650.
    9650 is correct. No issues with the swipe. Great batt life. Contacts came over just fine. LOVE the HUB. Ive played with docs to go a bit an I think its going to be very useful! All good so far but Ive been in the stone age.
    06-15-13 07:04 PM
    I picked up a soft case and I find the phone easier to manipulate now. But I do have big hands.
    06-15-13 07:04 PM
    Niiiiice, another happy Q10 user...i'm with you on the going naked part...i'd get the leather pouch so that its protected whenever its not in your hands...just my 2 cents.
    devastationinc likes this.
    06-15-13 07:07 PM
    The bb hard shell and holster is a good combo.
    06-15-13 07:58 PM
    I'm with the OP here. Learning curve isn't that bad. Device is solid and with some OS improvements, it will be even better. This is either my 10th or 11th blackberry and I'm loving the feel of this one.

My biggest problem? Every time I grab my RAZR MAXX I start doing BlackBerry swipes on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 08:28 PM
    The bb hard shell and holster is a good combo.
    The OEM hard shell fits in the OEM leather holster?
    06-15-13 08:38 PM
    Well, its been a bit over a week now and.... The calendar takes some getting used too as well as going/getting to/thru the contacts. I wished you could pull someone up in the Hub to text, email, etc. The battery life is simply amazing. Call quality is very good. I paid big bucks to leave Sprint for Verizon. The service is outstanding. If I would of know how much better, I would of bailed long ago. Loving the Q10 but have yet to see anyone else with one around DFW.
    06-23-13 06:17 PM
    I also don't get all the gripes some people are posting about... all my buttons are flawless... and learning to use it without the trackpad is perfectly fine... the notification sounds are weak though... really not much variety

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:32 PM
    I have a Z10 and I want a Q10 now. If anyone want to trade. Please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:38 PM