My Q10 switches off at 14 % battery level. I have been facing this issue for a longtime and have not been able to find any solution. Tried replacing the battery but no luck. I am currently running OS 10.2.1.3062.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 06:12 AM
    Hello

I bet you use the phone while charging and/or charge it before it's depleted and/or charge it in increment...

Start by reset the estimated battery left and read the advices from this thread

Good luck !
    Edit : Multi-post not necessary
    12-25-14 06:17 AM
    reload using official os

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 06:59 AM
    Update to 10.3.1154 using the Non-Distructive method.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    12-25-14 07:36 AM
    Dude you should only start one new thread.

12-25-14 07:42 AM
    Update to 10.3.1154 using the Non-Distructive method.
    It's the worst suggestion ever...
    OP didn't have an issue with the OS, it's about the way he handles his phone.
    And you advise for a non-destructive solution, when the only good thing when switching to a leak may be the implicit wipe...

Reloading the OS is not necessary either. First, OP must reset the estimated battery left and use his phone following some simple rules. The same rules that can apply to all devices with a Lithium Ion battery. Then, if, one week from now, all is not right, we consider an hardware failure, from bad connectivity to faulty battery.
    12-25-14 07:51 AM
    Hello

I bet you use the phone while charging and/or charge it before it's depleted and/or charge it in increment...

Start by reset the estimated battery left and read the advices from this thread

Good luck !
    Edit : Multi-post not necessary
    Firstly, sorry I started a new thread for the same issue.

Yes, I use my device while charging and/or charge it before it's depleted and/or charge it in increment. But, I have used so many other BB's / iphones / androids / windows, never ever came across such an issue. Thanks for the forum link I've tried things mentioned there unfortunately that didn't help. I've also replaced the battery but problem still persists.

I'll try to reload the OS and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 08:02 AM
    Dude you should only start one new thread.

Sorry!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 08:03 AM
    I have this all the time. I am running 10.3. Usually it will shut off anywhere between 3% and 11%. However, after it shuts off, I simply boot it back up and it continues to go down in percentage as usual (if the phone shut off at 7% and I reboot it, the percentage will show 7% and then go down to 0% as it should).

I believe the phone shuts itself down early in order to prevent the battery from completely depleting itself which could be damaging to your device.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    12-25-14 11:38 PM
    I have this all the time. I am running 10.3. Usually it will shut off anywhere between 3% and 11%. However, after it shuts off, I simply boot it back up and it continues to go down in percentage as usual (if the phone shut off at 7% and I reboot it, the percentage will show 7% and then go down to 0% as it should).

I believe the phone shuts itself down early in order to prevent the battery from completely depleting itself which could be damaging to your device.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    My device always switches off at 14%, once it switches off I can't reboot it unless I plug it into charger.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 04:07 AM
    I have the same problem.....some time my phone switched off at 20% or 14% or 11% or 7% not fixed and some time it's continue working on 0% battery level.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 04:18 AM
    Yes, I use my device while charging and/or charge it before it's depleted and/or charge it in increment.
    The "Why" is here. No need to search elsewhere
    12-26-14 06:28 AM