just a little heads up for all those who have not yet updated to 10.3: Don't! I just did overnight and now my phone is basically broken.

Here's what's new:

- The phone is superslow now. it takes up to 30 seconds to open up the remember app.

- Speaking of: The remember app is completely useless now: It shows tasks that are already done (struck and greyed out) in the first place and all the other options for sorting stuff don't help at all. My active tasks (coming from my exchange mail account) are almost all gone.

- The calendar is also superslow. Also 10.3 changed the "day overview" (German here so I don't know how it's called in English) to a "week overview". It now shows everything I have to to in a whole week in one small column. That is completely ridiculous!

- The hub still seems fine so far, that is the good news.

Seriously Blackberry: Don't you have enough problems already? Loosing the Q10 users (the classic BlackBerry user base) because of a screwed up update seems like the most stupid thing you can do right now.

Fix this. I need this phone for my work by tomorrow. And for that I don't need fancy apps or an Amazon marketplace. I need

- the calendar,
    - the remember app
    - and the hub.

If this is not done by tomorrow I'll run and fetch myself an old Samsung Galaxy.

Seriously BlackBerry. What the hell.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:01 AM
    I never had issue with my Q10 leaked or official. Try using my autoloaders (for Q) on my signature

Sent from Mighty Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267
    02-22-15 05:08 AM
    I had a bunch of lag right after I installed 10.3.1. Didn't see anyone else here with the same problem. So I deleted a few apps, had a reboot or 4 and I seem to be okay now. Hope your issues work out for you too.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:13 AM
    update: The text messages window is much to small now, I keep sending texts with typos.

The new GUI looks pretty, that's for sure. But pretty doesn't do the work.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:16 AM
    Ok, then I'll try a couple of reboots. Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:17 AM
    I retract my previous criticism on the calendar app. What used to be the "overview" option has now simply become the "day" option. That was actually a very good idea.

The remember app is still completely broken though. I'll try to delete my exchange mail account and to reinstall it tomorrow. I hope that works.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 06:01 AM
    I retract my previous criticism on the calendar app. What used to be the "overview" option has now simply become the "day" option. That was actually a very good idea.

The remember app is still completely broken though. I'll try to delete my exchange mail account and to reinstall it tomorrow. I hope that works.

Posted via CB10
    But the growing numbers and sidebars are still gone and that's counter-productive. The previous version let's us have a quick glance how full/busy a day is even in 'Month View'.

CB on Q10
    02-22-15 06:28 AM
    Check memory. Maybe both ram and memory are being used @ full. Do remember 10.3 does take a lot of space

Posted via CB10
    rauly#CB likes this.
    02-22-15 06:42 AM
    Check memory. Maybe both ram and memory are being used @ full. Do remember 10.3 does take a lot of space

Posted via CB10
    This. It cannot be stressed enough how important it is to leave a good amount of space on your phone for an updated OS. Regular cleanup and maintenance of apps that aren't used or are buggy is a must to have a fast phone. Also, you should go through all your most-used apps to mess with the settings and get it how you want it. The phone won't do it for you :P

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    bbnrs likes this.
    02-22-15 07:15 AM
    Thank you Zombiecupcake. That's all good advice. But as I use my Q10 for work you won't find much on the phone. There's the Mireo navi app and there's the Berlin Metro app but that's that. The mp3 and the fotos are all on the SD card. But thanks. I'll try to clean up some more.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dsan1; 02-22-15 at 10:22 AM.
    02-22-15 09:24 AM
    But the growing numbers and sidebars are still gone and that's counter-productive. The previous version let's us have a quick glance how full/busy a day is even in 'Month View'.CB on Q10
    now that you mention it: Month view is broken.

I just checked the RAM. 1,04 GB are occupied, 984 GB are free. Looks solid.
    The same applies for disc space: 2,83 GB are free, 2,35 GB are for apps, 700 MB are for user data and the rest (7,32 GB) are free. So that cannot be the problem either.

Jeez Blackberry. Just when I thought you'd make it. Until yesterday the Q10 was the best mobile phone I ever had. Fix this!
    02-22-15 10:31 AM
    If you're willing to put in some extra time, perhaps installing the leaked version would help? I have the leaked version of the current OS which I installed using sachesi and it works like a charm. If you're interested in doing it let me know and I'll provide you with links.

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    bbnrs likes this.
    02-22-15 12:20 PM