Is anyone having trouble connecting there car to the Bluetooth of your Q10 using 10.2.1.537?

I have a Mercedes ML and the Bluetooth connects but when I turn the car off and start it again the Bluetooth does not connect. I have to delete the settings off the phone and on the car to connect it. Once I turn the car off again I have to reconnect it all over again.
    02-03-14 07:50 AM
    Is anyone having trouble connecting there car to the Bluetooth of your Q10 using 10.2.1.537?

I have a Mercedes ML and the Bluetooth connects but when I turn the car off and start it again the Bluetooth does not connect. I have to delete the settings off the phone and on the car to connect it. Once I turn the car off again I have to reconnect it all over again.

You may want to search thread titles for "10.2.1.1925" and "Mercedes" or "bluetooth" or "car"... I believe I have seen some discussions about this here recently.
    02-03-14 09:23 AM
    I have a Q10 and a Infiniti FX. Phone connects no problem. The thing missing for me is the ability to play my music stored on the phone or listen to driving directions from BlackBerry maps. That never worked and I was hoping the new OS will help but maybe is the Infinity the culprit

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    02-03-14 09:28 AM
    02-03-14 09:56 AM
    I use my Q and Z on my S class and have not had any problems. I am using Rogers official OS since AT&T has not released it. I did have to wipe the Z's settings and delete it from the car after the update, but once I synced it I have had no problems. Did you do a security wipe after the update and a restore? I didn't on my Q and worked fine. I did it on my Z10 and had the issue.
    02-03-14 10:02 AM
    Didn't do a wipe and restore, where did you get the Rogers Official OS from?
    02-03-14 10:38 AM
    Thanks! I will check it out
    02-03-14 04:48 PM
    No, I didn't do a security wipe after the update.
    02-03-14 06:04 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Z10 /. Rogers / did not do a wipe, just the automated update.
    CLS
    02-11-14 12:05 AM
    Did you find a way to solve the problem?

I use my Q on my BMW F20 1 Series, had no problem with bluetooth/connection so far.
    I hope you can fix it.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 02:24 AM
    I've got in my car ****ty nokia ck-200 and 10.2.1 works much more better via bluetooth than last version. Connections are stable.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 03:20 AM
    I still can't connect to my MB with my BB Bluetooth, I've tried everything!

One thing I did notice is that my MB can see my BB via Bluetooth but my BB can't see my MB. I do a search on my phone and it can't see my MB but sees other phones who's Bluetooth is on. Also my BB keeps trying to connect to my MB while I'm driving in the car, you can see the white Bluetooth confirmation screen flash really fast on my phone in the background.
    02-12-14 07:18 AM
    I still can't connect to my MB with my BB Bluetooth, I've tried everything!

One thing I did notice is that my MB can see my BB via Bluetooth but my BB can't see my MB. I do a search on my phone and it can't see my MB but sees other phones who's Bluetooth is on. Also my BB keeps trying to connect to my MB while I'm driving in the car, you can see the white Bluetooth confirmation screen flash really fast on my phone in the background.
    Maybe there is a software update for your MB available?
    02-12-14 08:22 AM
    Maybe there is a software update for your MB available?
    Don't think its that, my MB worked fine with my BB until I updated to the new OS. When the OS leak came out a couple months back I had the same problem with my MB and BB, so I uninstalled the leaked OS and went back to the old version!
    02-12-14 09:31 AM
    I have the same issue with a Mercedes car, when turn off the engine, bb loses the Bluetooth connection and then each time I have to re-establish connection. Is there any way to fix it?
    02-21-14 04:44 AM
    I have the same issue with a Mercedes car, when turn off the engine, bb loses the Bluetooth connection and then each time I have to re-establish connection. Is there any way to fix it?

There is a BlackBerry knowledgebase article on this now. No solution but they do suggest a workaround:

KB35735-Unable to reconnect to Mercedes-Benz car kits via Bluetooth after upgrading the BlackBerry 10 smartphone
    02-21-14 09:22 PM
    I had problems with my Q10 10.2.1 with both my Ford cars. It did connect, but had problems with showing song titles when streaming music and sometimes lost connection. After speaking with Ford I downloaded an update and installed it via USB stick. After that everything is fine.
    Maybe the problem with MB is that simple.
    02-22-14 01:08 AM
    I have an aftermarket JVC unit in my car. After upgrading to the rogers 537 OS my songs no longer display on the unit. Audio goes through, but there's no controls.

Will be updating it, but the last update for it was released a couple years ago. Frustrating OS release, it shouldn't break compatibility.

Posted via Q10
    02-22-14 02:33 AM