I just found that the 0 key became stiff and hard to press. And I'm not sure what is causing this. There has not been any big drops (I have an Otterbox Commuter on it even if it did), and there has not been any water damage either.

There is no double typing and other keys are fine. My Q10 is about 3 months old now.

Thankfully, I don't type a lot of 0s so it is not that serious issue, but I still want to take care of the issue if it is user fixable.

It seems that with the 0 key, not only is it harder to press than the other keys, but it also go's shallower and without the satisfying clicking sound that the other keys give.

From the looks of it outside, it is fine. And it had been working fine up to a week ago.

Upon trying the 0 key a few more times, it seems that the bottom of the 0 key does not travel much (if at all), and only the top of the 0 key pushes in.

Any ideas?
    05-14-14 03:21 PM
    There might be a piece of dirt or a food crumb underneath the 0 key. Not sure how to fix it, but you could try shooting some compressed air in it. Other than that, you might need to get a new keyboard...

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    05-15-14 12:22 PM