Am I the only one who bought a priv and had absolutely NO problems with it? I keep reading all these complaints, and have experienced none. What the heck is going on?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-07-16 02:21 AM
    There are problems, and always will be, as these devices are very complex in both hw and sw. The question is how the vendor and the user itself handle an issue.
    From the vendor's part, I think BlackBerry is doing a very good job...

FF22 and tonycara57 like this.
    07-07-16 02:42 AM
    No problems here really.

I mean the back heats up when it does a software update and all that comes with it but that's not entirely unexpected if the hardware is being used to the max.

I lost maybe 8-10 hours average battery life going from a Z30 which is a bummer but I'm not such a heavy user that it won't last me the full day (and I can plug it in at work).
    07-07-16 08:13 AM
    With a particular use pattern you may get lucky and not come across any issues, simple. The more intensive your use and the more features / apps / external hardware you use the higher the chances of you running into this or that.
    07-07-16 09:14 AM
    Completely trouble free? I've never had that ever in any phone. Annoying flies in a jar of pleasant ointment is the norm these days.
    07-07-16 09:19 AM
    No problems here.
    07-07-16 09:26 AM
    Me too.

07-07-16 09:33 AM
    Priv is the best smartphone I've ever owned...by far! Just set up my mother's new Samsung S7 Active and while it is a very good device, still prefer the Priv with its many special BB features, especially the PKB.
    07-07-16 09:36 AM
    Same here- No issues with my unlocked AT&T variant Priv.

I'd like more regular security updates from my carrier and I much prefer BlackBerry 10 OS flow over Android, but I have absolutely no issues with my Priv and think the hardware is pretty sound.
    07-07-16 09:51 AM
    I've never had a single hardware or software issue. I wish the battery lasted a bit longer, but a mid day rapid charge does the trick.
    07-07-16 10:02 AM
    I bought one day one and had ZERO issues. My favourite phone I have owned and I have tried them all. People just love the sound of their own complaining! SMH.
    DolemiteDONS and BeautyEh like this.
    07-07-16 12:05 PM
    Zero problems here as well but it's only been 2 weeks :-)
    07-07-16 12:37 PM
    No problems here. Heat issue when setting the phone up initially and when i do a large update, but that is expected. My biggest problem was the learning curve from BB10 to Android.

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV and the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-07-16 02:05 PM
    Zero problems here also. What a fantastic phone as a first up attempt with Android

FF22 likes this.
    07-07-16 02:45 PM
    Am I the only one who bought a priv and had absolutely NO problems with it? I keep reading all these complaints, and have experienced none. What the heck is going on?

I've had one since November, and my wife has had one for two weeks, and I could not agree with you more!!! Both have been fantastic!
    07-07-16 09:57 PM
    Been on a shop blackberry priv for 4 weeks. No problems whatsoever. An amazing devise. Glad to see they're finally promoting it.

07-07-16 10:08 PM
    I have had problems with BlackBerry Hub. I hear the phone creaking when I use it, and it gets hot. Other than that no problems. I do like the phone

Sent from my Secure BlackBerry PRIV Smartphone
    07-07-16 10:19 PM
    Have had my phone since February and no problems either. Absolutely loving it. It does heat up during updates but I use Cool Master to cool it down. I also use Clean Master to clean the cache and junk files. Really loving this device.

Posted via my Priv
    07-07-16 10:55 PM
    I had an issue with the first one, it had a problem with the slider where there was a gap and I had a horrible click. It took a while to get it replaced but this current one is working a treat. No problems with it at all, did have a slight click to begin with but over time it seems to have sorted itself out.

07-08-16 05:23 AM
    Owned mine since launch and zero issues here I have the AT&T model. Would like to have MM but I can wait I am sure it will be released soon since the beta is out.
    Every device has complaints but the priv has been one of the top devices I have owned it's camera beats my 6S's camera.

Bay 13 and BeautyEh like this.
    07-08-16 05:28 AM
    Not one single problem from my Blackberry/Shopberry unlocked Priv. It runs cool as the other side of the pillow.

Best phone I have owned...that includes my Z30. I like BB10 better than Android but the Priv has better camera, more powerful CPU and better screen.
    07-08-16 06:01 AM
    Im on my second PRIV (screen broke) and this one hasn't the slightest problem.

My first PRIV on the other hand, started creaking after a few drops and never quite revealed with the fix. Excessive sitting on or wrapping with rubber bands caused the screen to separate from the phone, the slider fix did the trick for a hot fix.

My first PRIV had some software issues with heating up. I just flashed my phone and never had any issues after that (till I broke the screen)
    07-08-16 08:32 AM

Well if you're reading from the complaint section, you're gonna read complaints lol
    Greened likes this.
    07-08-16 08:48 AM
    I've had mine since March and have deemed it the best android phone I've ever owned. Still think it will be hard to get me to say my z30 wasn't the best phone period I've ever had. I'll let you know in a couple years lol

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    07-08-16 10:01 AM
    Been three days simce I got the phone. So far so good.

07-08-16 10:54 AM
44 12