I used to receive Hub notifications even if the Hub was closed (not in my recents list). But now I receive no notifications unless the Hub app is actually open.
    11-11-15 08:33 AM
    I used to receive Hub notifications even if the Hub was closed (not in my recents list). But now I receive no notifications unless the Hub app is actually open.
    Nope. Works at all times.
    Dive deeps into accounts settings inside hub . Click on each email address , BBM etc and set notifications. You may have already but make sure they are all on.

posted from my Priv!
    Quorist likes this.
    11-11-15 08:37 AM
    Nope. Works at all times.
    Dive deeps into accounts settings inside hub . Click on each email address , BBM etc and set notifications. You may have already but make sure they are all on.

posted from my Priv!
    I double-checked. Everything is in order.. but still only getting notifications when Hub is open. Thanks for the response. I think a factory reset is in order.
    11-11-15 08:44 AM
    I double-checked. Everything is in order.. but still only getting notifications when Hub is open. Thanks for the response. I think a factory reset is in order.
    Before you reset can you tell me what version of Hub you are running please?
    11-11-15 12:59 PM
    Before you reset can you tell me what version of Hub you are running please?
    Thanks for responding. I solved the problem. I had previously installed some Battery Saver App... and it was running under a profile that had all of my syncs turned off... although I still had them enabled. I have since removed that app and everything is working fine now. Chalk that one up to "Operator Malfunction"... not the fault of Blackberry.
    Quorist likes this.
    11-11-15 01:44 PM