Happy- why?

Not happy- why?

Basically are you going to keep it even though blend is non existent thus far?

How are you feeling about your purchase?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 07:48 AM
    And why you need this data???

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 07:59 AM
    simply put - hell yeah

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    11-23-15 08:04 AM
    And why you need this data???

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry, I don't work for NSA and what you're calling "data" is merely opinion's of priv users.

And I'm considering purchasing the phone. Good enough???

Posted via CB10
    sam81, Holted and jt597 like this.
    11-23-15 08:05 AM
    Don't worry, I don't work for NSA and what you're calling "data" is merely opinion's of priv users.

And I'm considering purchasing the phone. Good enough???

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha....no offence! Me also in waiting list! Hope mine shall arrive tomorrow. Then I can update you!

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 08:07 AM
    Over all super quick device...love that the app gap is gone...of course as an early adopter I'm going through some growing pains...but I'm sure BlackBerry will sort those out
    TomatoPaste and ProjectBrett like this.
    11-23-15 08:15 AM
    Hahaha....no offence! Me also in waiting list! Hope mine shall arrive tomorrow. Then I can update you!

Posted via CB10
    None taken

Let's hope it comes tomorrow then! Since I need to be updated lol

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    11-23-15 08:18 AM
    None taken

Let's hope it comes tomorrow then! Since I need to be updated lol

Posted via CB10
    I have paid already so I hope I am qualified to answer "why I order my priv"
    PRO

1- No slider since long time
    2- its BlackBerry (using Q10 2 years and counting in good shape)
    3-Unique design and sliding mechanism
    4-PKB
    5-great SD card support 2TB( not like samsung 4K video with 32gig space)

CONS
    1-Android
    2-Android
    3-Android

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste and Quorist like this.
    11-23-15 08:24 AM
    I have paid already so I hope I am qualified to answer "why I order my priv"
    PRO

1- No slider since long time
    2- its BlackBerry (using Q10 2 years and counting in good shape)
    3-Unique design and sliding mechanism
    4-PKB
    5-great SD card support 2TB( not like samsung 4K video with 32gig space)

CONS
    1-Android
    2-Android
    3-Android

Posted via CB10
    well since you paid, off course you're qualified. And Android is a big minus in my eyes too.

Posted via CB10
    Brian Beaudoin likes this.
    11-23-15 08:55 AM
    Very happy. no problem here.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    11-23-15 09:01 AM
    well since you paid, off course you're qualified. And Android is a big minus in my eyes too.

Posted via CB10
    OMG we think too alike!

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 09:04 AM
    A few teething issues but love it. Miss some of the BB10 features, particularly the swiping but already used to the new system. Having apps that run properly is a big plus, screen is beautiful, very fast operating system. Email does not come in quite as quick as BlackBerry and the hub still needs some work, but a big thumbs up!!!!

TomatoPaste and trevorbiggs like this.
    11-23-15 09:06 AM
    Yes, I really like my Priv. There are a few little software quirks that need to be worked out, but no more than any other phone, so not really an issue. I know that Blackberry is working hard to get updates out as quick as they can and the phone will only get better with time.
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 09:13 AM
    OMG we think too alike!

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes. Our dislike of Android means we think 100 percent the same lol!

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    11-23-15 09:39 AM
    I'm pretty happy overall minus the battery life and a couple of software glitches here and there.
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 09:55 AM
    I'm not happy with my Priv. I'm in love with it. I'm much more productive on it because I can have all the applications that didn't work on BB10. The slider is beautiful and I can type as fast as I could on my Q10.

I can't make any comment about Blend because I never used it. It kept telling me that my version was out of date and there was no update button to be found, so I lived without it.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 10:25 AM
    Don't get me wrong I loved the power house passport but I finally enjoying one hand operation again. The size of the Passport was just a tad too big for me.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 10:46 AM
    Overall, I really like it. I'm definitely going to keep some sort of Blackberry Priv - probably this unit. If not, I'll return it and see if another unit has better battery life. It's good, but not what it should be with such a large battery. Here's a breakdown of my impressions, coming from an Android user over the last four years (previously Apple):

GOOD:
    - No bad bloatware. Near stock Android, but the tweaks BB did make are improvements and changes for the better. For example, the little BB "spark" is really cool. And the "close all", with varying sized apps on the multi-task screen. There are others too; small quality-of-life things missing from stock Android that Blackberry added.
    - The Hub. I've read some people dogging it, but I really like it.
    - DTEK. It's an interesting feature, and I'm excited to see how it improves with Marshmallow (which allows the user to manage permissions at the app level, and revoke access to certain things).
    - The screen is beautiful. Best screen I've had on a phone. The curve is subtle, and really looks great.
    - Camera. my experience so far has been very positive. It's not the camera that I've dreamed of that takes perfect photos in any light, but it is certainly the best I've ever owned on a smartphone (better than iPhone 4, Nexus 5, LG G2, and Blu Studio)
    - The virtual keyboard is amazing! It's also the best I've used. Even if I owned a different phone, I would still download the Blackberry Android keyboard.
    - The phone is snappy. No lag, no stuttering. Smooth experience overall.

BAD
    - The battery life just isn't where it should be, given such a large battery. I'm ranging between 4-5 hours screen on time, which is decent...but about where my original Nexus 5 was at. The problem is, that Nexus 5 had like a 2300 mAh battery, compared to the Priv's 3400ish. My hang-up is that I refuse to compromise on how I want to use the phone; I'll make some tweaks to improve, but I'm not going to bend over backwards turning all features to a minimum. I feel like I should be seeing 6-7 hours SOT with normal use, and I've had it for about a week. Anywho - standby time is great, so that's nice.
    - Google Voice cannot be set as your voicemail provider on the Priv. I have used Google Voice for voicemail on all previous Android phones. If you don't know what it is, it's basically visual voicemail that can be accessed via internet or phone app, and it even transcribes the text of the message! It's pretty cool. You can choose between "carrier" and "Google Voice" on the Priv, but Google Voice gives an error. I've got a ticket in now with Blackberry support.

NEUTRAL
    - The physical keyboard. I thought I might enjoy having one; and messing around with it, it is kind of cool. But day-to-day, I never have an impulse to flip it out. I don't think I'll ever use it, honestly.
    - This phone also gets sort of warm. Warmer than the other phones I've had, and it seems unpredictable as to when that happens. It's definitely not hot though. I've read some folks have phones that are uncomfortable to hold, and that is not the case with mine. But the warmth is noticeable sometimes.
    TomatoPaste and Holted like this.
    11-23-15 11:27 AM
    Oh yes. Our dislike of Android means we think 100 percent the same lol!

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes! And we should exchange our pins

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 11:42 AM
    I'm very satisfied with my Priv. Here are the things I like the most:

Android OS
    App availability
    Virtual and physical keyboard

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 12:06 PM
    Very delighted with my purchase

TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 12:07 PM
    I am very please with the Priv migrating from a Q10. Getting accustomed to a totally new OS has had it's minor mind bending issues but I'm getting used to Android.

Unlike others I'm not having heat or battery issues. I'm getting excellent battery time compared to my Q10. However I notice my data usage has increased in comparison to OS10 but I figure that's an Android thing.

Overall I am very satisfied to date.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-23-15 12:24 PM
    Oh yes! And we should exchange our pins

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but I don't have a pin since I don't use a phone right now

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 12:59 PM
    I love it. I wish the battery drain would hurry up and settle but it'll come.

I wish the world wasn't sold on Android as much as it is cuz this would be KILLER on BB10.

I love the screen. Coming from a Z30 wasn't expecting it to be such a big difference but it's huge.

My biggest wish list for the next update from BBRY is to get the BBRY browser. I find myself using my Z30 for the browser as it's just soooooooo good.

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Holted and TomatoPaste like this.
    11-23-15 01:12 PM
    11-23-15 01:31 PM
138 123 ...