I've found a supposedly international version on amazon for 499 + Tax, but there is a huge price gap, with this at&t version for 380?

Now that the AT&T MM update is rolling and there is an autoloader, I live in Dom Rep. I have to think in the long run...I know...every time wiping the phone...

But if I get an AT&T working sim here, or suspended cuz will be a Go, will I get the OTA? or I should spend 120 more dollars + tax, which I don't have at the moment for the allegedly international version?

Or is worth it to get the AT&T version.

Also I'll be in the states for a few days so at least this update will get there, due I'm planning on getting an att sim card.

Is there a way to verify if the device is really unlocked? Without having another sim around.

Thanks
    07-14-16 02:47 PM
    Don't know if they ship to Dom Rep.... but New Unlocked BlackBerry PRIV (AT&T Branded) GSM Slider Android Smartph ? Daily Steals has it for only $299 US.

Now that MM is out, I wouldn't have any problem saving the difference between the official $649 price and saving several hundred on the AT&T. Now in your case it's only $120 that is the difference... that I might think about, as a year from now you might be wondering where Nougat is.
    07-14-16 03:06 PM
    Don't know if they ship to Dom Rep.... but New Unlocked BlackBerry PRIV (AT&T Branded) GSM Slider Android Smartph ? Daily Steals has it for only $299 US.

Now that MM is out, I wouldn't have any problem saving the difference between the official $649 price and saving several hundred on the AT&T. Now in your case it's only $120 that is the difference... that I might think about, as a year from now you might be wondering where Nougat is.
    jejeje, yes I saw that deal today, problem is that I have amazon gift cards which is a bump...and I have to wait until I get to the states due if they send it here I have to pay several taxes...

But they are pretty good deals on amazon, some used like new for 360 o 370...

Thanks thou
    07-14-16 04:21 PM