I've tried three Wireless chargers. I'm currently trying the itian. With no success. Am I missing something? The other chargers as well as this one Are chargers that others on here have said work for them. Is there a setting that I need to turn on? Please help! On currently on MM Thanks
    11-12-16 01:18 PM
    I've tried three Wireless chargers. I'm currently trying the itian. With no success. Am I missing something? The other chargers as well as this one Are chargers that others on here have said work for them. Is there a setting that I need to turn on? Please help! On currently on MM Thanks
    The "pickup" is located closer to the bottom and off to one side. So you might fiddle a bit with positioning, slightly pausing in its new location as sometimes it might take a few seconds to engage even on the right spot. Since most wireless chargers expect the antenna/pickup to be centered, you might raise the phone upward (depending on charger orientation). For instance on my Tylt easel, the phone seems to react best if raised about 1/2 inch off the support shelf at the bottom.

Someone posted a picture in one of the threads showing its position. I thought I had captured it but can't find it, if I did.

Here's the link

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rging-1089901/

Oh, and there is no setting. It will charge when placed in the right position.
    11-12-16 03:08 PM
    Which model do you have? From what I've read on BlackBerry 's Priv page only STV100-1 -2 and - 5 support wireless charging.
    11-12-16 03:14 PM
    Thanks, I will try again when I get home.
    11-12-16 03:50 PM
    Which model do you have? From what I've read on BlackBerry 's Priv page only STV100-1 -2 and - 5 support wireless charging.
    I have the stv100-2
    11-12-16 03:51 PM
    So just to add to this, it became almost impossible for my Priv to charge over wireless. It would only charge if I pressed really hard down on it while it was on the pad. So if I would let go I it would stop. I called Verizon and support sent me a replacement. This replacement starts charging as soon as I put it on the pad even with a case on. Which reminds me, not all cases allow for wireless charging so if you have one, try without it.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-16 04:13 PM
    So just to add to this, it became almost impossible for my Priv to charge over wireless. It would only charge if I pressed really hard down on it while it was on the pad. So if I would let go I it would stop. I called Verizon and support sent me a replacement. This replacement starts charging as soon as I put it on the pad even with a case on. Which reminds me, not all cases allow for wireless charging so if you have one, try without it.
    I was going to say this exact thing. Also depends on the type of wireless charger. Priv supports pma and qi. My pma charger would not charge through any case but my qi was effortless. My buddies belkin which did both was even better.
    11-12-16 06:50 PM
    I use the Tylt VU and have the Seido Surface case on my Verizon Priv. It works just fine. Even better now with MM
    11-12-16 08:10 PM
    I use the Tylt VU and have the Seido Surface case on my Verizon Priv. It works just fine. Even better now with MM
    I use the Tylt VU as well with an Amzar case, used it on my Z30 prior

The phone emits a tone when it is positioned correctly
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-16 08:48 PM
    I use the Tylt VU as well with an Amzar case, used it on my Z30 prior

The phone emits a tone when it is positioned correctly
    I usually have mine on silent so I don't hear anything, but there's just a very slight vibration.
    11-12-16 09:56 PM
    I don't use a case. I think the phone is defective.
    11-14-16 04:19 AM
    I don't use a case. I think the phone is defective.
    I've tried one wireless charger. Seems like it works when it wants to.
    11-14-16 01:54 PM