I am not familiar with who will carry Priv, but have been following BBRY sales for about 2 years - I have heard everything from "carriers" from "Blackberry is no longer in business" (Verizon) to "Samsung is 20 times more secure" (Verizon) to "Why do you want a Blackberry?" (Sprint)

Does the Priv offer any hope that carriers will FINALLY represent BBRY fairly?
    10-30-15 05:12 PM
    The problem with the carriers selling BlackBerry 10 phone was that with such a small market share there was minimal training and it was hard to find a sales person who new much about them. It certainly didn't help BlackBerry when carrier reps would often advise people against buying their phones.

That's all changed with the move to Andriod, although you'll probably still get sales people saying they don't like the hub or the physical keyboard.
    10-30-15 05:30 PM
    The obvious thing for the carrier reps to say is that "If you have to have a hardware keyboard then this should work for you." Otherwise, they have plenty of other flagships to choose from that offer a better track record with Android not to mention that they probably own the same phones. I guess if a customer raises privacy and security as a concern then they might be steered towards a Priv but I can't imagine that happening unless the customer also wants a hardware keyboard.
    10-30-15 06:02 PM