Nobody reads Ther Verge. They're pro Apple. I gave up on them ages ago.

Anyway I got my PRIV. Yes you're correct the Encryption cannot be switched off. However my device is super cool so far. I didn't install as many apps yet. No social media apps as of yet. Just the ones that I need to use the device in my day to day use.

So far I'm 44% with the phone on battery for 14 hours with 2.5 hrs of SOT and 2 hours of calling.
    Let's see how this goes. May be they fixed a few things with the device. Mine has a built date of 26th Feb. Or may be I'm using it with the apps BlackBerry testers used as they weren't used to other Android apps 😁

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    I would love to have gotten your build date! Sadly mine is a December model with a few hardware kinks.

Hope you enjoy your device! Do let us know if you have any problems. Because I might sell mine and get a later build date!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-16 07:33 AM
    I would love to have gotten your build date! Sadly mine is a December model with a few hardware kinks.

Hope you enjoy your device! Do let us know if you have any problems. Because I might sell mine and get a later build date!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I will. I'm just going to take each day as it comes. I'll put a few apps a day and keep checking the battery and CPU status.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    03-18-16 07:49 AM
27 12