Not sure if his was answered. Does anyone know if Blackberry Link will support the Priv to sync your Calendars and contacts with outlook. I know they have an app to transfer your data from your old phone to knew., But I use BB link daily since I have 1500 business contacts and constantly updating my calendar.

I have the Passport and best phone I have ever used or owned by a large margin. But the Priv won me over with the latest video showing the hub, search, contacts, email.. I also love the fact its a slider and touch.. Nice combo
    10-30-15 06:21 AM
    Great question! I'm going to guess that link for android or a BlackBerry alternative will be provided...that said, BlackBerry may leverage the countless number of third party apps that can back up your device in Google Play....lets hope not!
    10-30-15 07:36 AM
    I hope so too. I know when the Z10 was released, I was so frustrated with syncing with outlook contacts and calendars. Yes there is 3rd party support, but the link does the best job with BB phones. I also hope that they support the new Outlook in their link. I had to go back to my old outlook from Outlook 2016 because the Link didn't support it. Come on Blackberry,, keep your loyal users happy with basic necessities that we love about Blackberry.
    10-30-15 07:43 AM
    I'm thinking if they plan to have one... it's not going to be ready right away.

I know, the Cloud is evil.... but that's what the other platforms are doing and what even many BB10 owners have switched too (had to in the early days of BB10 when the OUTLOOK sync wasn't working).

Our work accounts are all active sync now, and my personal accounts are too.... (really like outlook.com for personal). So two way syncing of email, calendar, task, contacts.... simple.

If you have an old POP account that you just have to keep.... add it to outlook.com.
    10-30-15 08:34 AM
    Not sure if his was answered. Does anyone know if Blackberry Link will support the Priv to sync your Calendars and contacts with outlook. I know they have an app to transfer your data from your old phone to knew., But I use BB link daily since I have 1500 business contacts and constantly updating my calendar.

I have the Passport and best phone I have ever used or owned by a large margin. But the Priv won me over with the latest video showing the hub, search, contacts, email.. I also love the fact its a slider and touch.. Nice combo
    C'mon BlackBerry give us some info on the sync issue!? I was wondering as well as I absolutely need to sync contacts and calendar. Great if notes and tasks could sync over as well!

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    10-30-15 01:26 PM