Hello all! I apologize if this has been posted already, but I am having trouble connecting my Verizon priv on my home WiFi network. It connects fine to other WiFi networks and my wife has an att priv that connects fine to it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have attached a screenshot of the error.
    12-07-16 05:19 PM
    Try unplugging and plugging black the router

Posted via Passport SE
    12-07-16 05:49 PM
    Try unplugging and plugging black the router

Posted via Passport SE
    I tried that and the error still pops up
    12-07-16 06:00 PM
    Hello all! I apologize if this has been posted already, but I am having trouble connecting my Verizon priv on my home WiFi network. It connects fine to other WiFi networks and my wife has an att priv that connects fine to it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have attached a screenshot of the error.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ddcea1506d.jpg
    UNpair or FORGET the wifi, reboot and then try joining again. How long has this been happening? My Verizon Priv has never had problems at home and few problems on the road.
    12-07-16 06:05 PM
    UNpair or FORGET the wifi, reboot and then try joining again. How long has this been happening? My Verizon Priv has never had problems at home and few problems on the road.
    I will give that a try. It has been happening for a couple weeks now
    12-07-16 06:27 PM
    I will give that a try. It has been happening for a couple weeks now
    This happened to me also. Only a reboot seemed to fix it for a little while. I was also having issues with my Bluetooth connection dropping. I was rebooting twice a day. Very annoying. It was suggested to me by a friend who works for BlackBerry that the issue was probably hardware related because both WiFi and Bluetooth were on the same chip (or something like that, I'm not sure). I had the device replaced a few days ago and so far so good.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-07-16 09:23 PM