Anyone know how to disable the WiFi calling notification that always appears in the Android notification bar in the top of the priv? " Calls can be made over wifi" Thanks in advance

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Nesquik likes this.
    11-25-15 06:09 PM
    Anyone having this issue? Constantly getting this notification and it's fairly irritating.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 09:13 PM
    I was wondering the same thing
    12-01-15 09:17 PM
    Yes, I am getting it as well.

I simply disabled the notification. It must be a bug.
    12-01-15 09:39 PM
    OMG it is the WORST! Definitely a bug but an annoying bug. I ended to having to disable WiFi just to get rid of it. If WiFi is on and not connected the notification comes back every time I wake the device. Please please please get rid of it!

12-01-15 11:10 PM
    Has anyone discovered a solution for this? This is driving me crazy. I have unlocked att priv on T-mobile.
    06-10-16 10:12 AM
    I've never seen this. Is this a "Free WiFi available" kind of notification? That one is located on top of the advanced WiFi settings.
    06-10-16 01:03 PM
    It's so annoying. I saw it seems to be an issue with other t-mobile android phones too. Ppl suggest changing the WiFi calling to cellular preferred fixes it. But that's not the behavior I want

06-10-16 01:06 PM
    Try long pressing the notification and click on the little i that shows up on the right of the notification bar. From there you should be able to block future notifications
    06-10-16 02:30 PM
    Try long pressing the notification and click on the little i that shows up on the right of the notification bar. From there you should be able to block future notifications
    This doesn't remove the WiFi Calling notification though, it stays regardless... Only way I've successfully removed it is when using an Android device I have rooted or by disabling/deleting the WFC app all together... Otherwise the WFC status remains...

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 04:40 AM
    This doesn't remove the WiFi Calling notification though, it stays regardless... Only way I've successfully removed it is when using an Android device I have rooted or by disabling/deleting the WFC app all together... Otherwise the WFC status remains...

Posted via CB10

I don't want to go that route yet since this phone is less than a year old and do not want to void warranty by rooting.
    06-20-16 05:06 PM
    wifi calling notification-screenshot_2016-06-20-17-07-21jpg.jpg

Attached is the notification. I use snowball app for my notification tray so I can put this notification in my hidden notification section. Nevertheless I want it gone completely.
    06-20-16 05:10 PM
    Just wanted to post an update to this thread. After updating my unlocked AT&T branded phone to Marshmallow 6.0 over the weekend I have not seen this notification again. Thanks for your help everyone.
    07-18-16 04:17 PM
    Just wanted to post an update to this thread. After updating my unlocked AT&T branded phone to Marshmallow 6.0 over the weekend I have not seen this notification again. Thanks for your help everyone.
    Same here.

Apparent the update removed wifi calling as an option. At least, it did on mine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-18-16 05:35 PM