I believe that this is a good reason....
    Attached Thumbnails Why screen protector?-411261.jpg  
    03-29-17 05:03 AM
    03-29-17 05:17 AM
    Sure is! And Have my devices with screen protectors. Small investment for expensive devices!
    03-29-17 05:24 AM
    Ouch Who do you send the ER bill to when you need stitches for your fingers?
    03-29-17 06:04 AM
    Does the glass protector fit with your screen? I guess there is still bubbles in between.
    To my priv, I use the soft protector with a hard shell case, seidio to be specific. Great combination!
    03-29-17 08:10 AM
    Does the glass protector fit with your screen? I guess there is still bubbles in between.
    To my priv, I use the soft protector with a hard shell case, seidio to be specific. Great combination!
    I don't use a screen protector on my phone as I believe it doesn't make your screen shatter proof in case your phone falls to the concrete, but for tiny scratches, it should work.
    03-29-17 08:16 AM
    With tempered glass 9H (0.2 mm) always a perfect fit and no bubbles (made with glass so on possible bubbles). Needed a perfect center and symmetrical position on the Priv's screen and a good siliconic glue.
    Petabytes likes this.
    03-29-17 08:19 AM
    I don't use a screen protector on my phone as I believe it doesn't make your screen shatter proof in case your phone falls to the concrete, but for tiny scratches, it should work.
    Despite the fact that gorilla glass 4 is scratch proof (with keys, blade,...) I still use a soft screen protector. It makes me feel confident while putting the phone into my pocket.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-29-17 08:22 AM
    It"s your opinion. My experiences are different... and I'm not so lucky like you... 10$ to protect the screen are not wasted money.
    FF22 and Petabytes like this.
    03-29-17 08:25 AM
    Despite the fact that gorilla glass 4 is scratch proof (with keys, blade,...) I still use a soft screen protector. It makes me feel confident while putting the phone into my pocket.
    It's not scratch proof, it's scratch resistant. Big difference
    FF22 likes this.
    03-29-17 08:39 AM
    It"s your opinion. My experiences are different... and I'm not so lucky like you... 10$ to protect the screen are not wasted money.
    Yeah, I know. I don't criticize those who use something to protect their phones, it's theirs after all.
    03-29-17 08:07 PM
    Just got one from Ali Express, now my Priv, Passport & Z30 all have glass protection, (as well as my Surface Pro 3), no more plastic films for me!

Passport all the way
    03-29-17 10:22 PM
    Just order another curved screen protector to replace the current broken glass one like tonycara57's posted picture. But this time the item description mentioned it's not tempered glass but a soft one. So will see how is it and might post the result later.
    03-30-17 12:05 PM
    Yup, I destroyed 3 protectors already within a year, even with the phone in a case. Would have been my screen if it wasn't that.
    03-30-17 12:06 PM
    Just got one from Ali Express, now my Priv, Passport & Z30 all have glass protection, (as well as my Surface Pro 3), no more plastic films for me!

Passport all the way
    I got one from aliexpress too. The completely transparent one. Worst screen protector ever. First of all it was not glass it was plastic (I've used nillkin's before for other phones and they feel and look like glass). Also in theory tempered glass should have the same scratch resistance as gorilla glass. In 1 year of use i had 1 visible scratch. This one already had so many little scratches. How is yours? I returned to normal screen protector and i decided to invest in one of the most expensive due to the fact that i found no real tempered glass for this phone. (Or at least i didn't want to risk for one that costs $20 and looks the same as those from aliexpress)
    03-30-17 01:41 PM
    The glass screen protectors for the Priv are terrible so I don't use one.
    Scratched the screen along the edge when it was only 3-days new.
    03-30-17 01:53 PM