Hello,
    I updated to MM whit the first beta. Now that the real release is here, the Priv's HUB had become unstable and wickedly SLOW! I'm now back on the iPhone, it's impossible to use. I can take up to 7 or 8 seconds to open an email!

Any suggestion on how to fix the problem?

Thanks,
    05-16-16 01:42 PM
    Hello,
    I updated to MM whit the first beta. Now that the real release is here, the Priv's HUB had become unstable and wickedly SLOW! I'm now back on the iPhone, it's impossible to use. I can take up to 7 or 8 seconds to open an email!

Thanks,
    Yup. Major lag in Hub experienced by MANY users.

BlackBerry seems unable or unwilling to address.

I couldn't take it anymore and also switched phones.

I've never seen any "flagship" smartphone lag as much as the Priv does in this day and age.

It clearly has a significant software issue, and apparently BB is incapable of solving it.

As for fixes, there are none whatsoever. Some on this forum will suggest some wild contortions of turning various things off, clearing cache, etc. Some of them might work for an hour or a day, but the constant lag, which effect MANY, if not MOST, Priv users WILL return unabated.
    Hello,

Thanks,

I've never seen any "flagship" smartphone lag as much as the Priv does in this day and age.

It clearly has a significant software issue, and apparently BB is incapable of solving it.

As for fixes, there are none whatsoever. Some on this forum will suggest some wild contortions of turning various things off, clearing cache, etc. Some of them might work for an hour or a day, but the constant lag, which effect MANY, if not MOST, Priv users WILL return unabated.
    05-16-16 01:46 PM

Complaining again without helping are we?

Anyway, c_bryant on here from BlackBerry has suggested fixes. For one, syncing the trash folder is a known bug. If you just sync the 3 default folders when setting up your email account then it should not lag. Make sure latest Hub app is also updated in PlayStore.
    Worst case, delete email accounts fully then disable / uninstall Hub. Then reinstall and start over.

I don't sync other email folders besides default folders and have 5 email accounts and all is fast , instant , and consistent.

Samsung after update is having issues as well.
    http://thedroidguy.com/2016/03/samsu...mallow-1056880
    "My Galaxy S6 Edge slowed down considerably after I updated it to Marshmallow. It takes about 4 to 5 seconds before Messages app opens and other apps just do the same. If I�d know this would happen, I never should have updated my phone. Please advice what I need to do? Thanks.�

"A: I suggest you follow the entire troubleshooting procedure I posted above because your problem maybe caused by third-party app issues, corrupt caches or corrupt data
    05-16-16 03:15 PM
    I am running my Priv on M since the first beta was dropped. The Hub was never a problem. I am running one Exchange account and two IMAPs plus Twitter, Slack, BBM, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.

While it is not as smooth as BB10's hub, it is far away from being a disaster.

So I join those recommending to follow the known troubleshooting guidelines and I assume you will be able to make the Hub work much better.

FWIW

Posted by using the BlackBerry Priv
    05-16-16 03:34 PM