Regardless of whether you would purchase a Priv or not. I feel we should all support it and talk about what it will be, will do, for those who are on Android or iPhone. I started pushing specs and the; What we know about the Priv crackberry article on Android Central forum for the Priv.

Because if the Priv sells well, it will ensure the longevity of BB as a phone maker and I feel that if BB can become a minor player in the Android game. It will then allow BB to probably continue with future BB10 OS phones.

What if BB garnered the same number of phone customers with a phone (Priv) that runs Android, as they have with their phones running BBOS10! Wow! that would be a super positive situation.

How can anyone in their right mind find anything negative about BB not losing it's current phone base and gaining that same amount with a BB phone running Android? Who in their right mind?
    10-03-15 06:14 AM
    All you have to do is to read the many threads discussing/debating/arguing the issue to get a sense as to how CB nation feels about the Priv.
    10-03-15 08:22 AM