First off, I am a long time Blackberry user and a huge fan of the key board.
    I wanted the keyboard. I wanted more app options. I wanted new applications that was included. I wanted a larger screen. I wanted a better camera. I wanted the security Blackberry offers. I wanted the quality Blackberry is known for. I wanted the prestige of the newest (maybe) best device on the market today. I wanted to buy a Canadian product. Yes I am bias, but why mess with success, it works for me. Now as far as the price is concerned, what's all the whining about? I have signed up to a 2 year contract with Bell at a price for the device of $399.00 CAD.
    With a 50.00 dollar discount for upgrading, selling my Q10, the device will have cost me between $149.00 - $189,00 with a 2 year contract.
    With less than a week with the Priv, it took me less than a day to feel my way around and I have to say, I am very impressed and very happy with my choice.
    If I can give one piece of advice. Buy a good case for your investment and use it all times to protect your device. It will certainly help when you go to resell the device should you elect to do so.
    swishhh and dietertong like this.
    12-02-15 10:36 AM
    Glad you're enjoying your device! As long as it suits your needs that's all that matters.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    Palys likes this.
    12-02-15 10:39 AM
    It definitely feels like blackberry is innovating again. The passport was intriguing and the priv is just badass. ;-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    paulbbp and Palys like this.
    12-02-15 11:02 AM
    If I can give one piece of advice. Buy a good case for your investment and use it all times to protect your device. It will certainly help when you go to resell the device should you elect to do so.
    I have high doubts that the Priv will bring some serious coins in your wallet when you decide to sell it in the future.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...asing-1047224/
    ESPECIALLY, now that 2016 will be the year of a new S7 (January) and iPhone 7. I'm sorry to break it to ya, but a Priv purchase is a purchase with the heart, not with the mind. Prepare to take a big major hit.
    12-02-15 01:19 PM
    Thanks for the comment. I doubt one buys a personal device with resale in mind. Its a personal choice like a car, its a necessity of life like buying a car these days, which one takes a hit driving off the lot. The Priv purchase was a personal choice and I am a fan of BB. Good luck to the new IPhone as I am a Apple shareholder.
    12-02-15 01:36 PM
    Thanks for the comment. I doubt one buys a personal device with resale in mind. Its a personal choice like a car, its a necessity of life like buying a car these days, which one takes a hit driving off the lot. The Priv purchase was a personal choice and I am a fan of BB. Good luck to the new IPhone as I am a Apple shareholder.
    Totally agreed, anyway new devices are coming so frequently, so if you wait always for what's new you will never buy one since after few months a new one will be expected with better specs etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-02-15 01:56 PM
    First off, I am a long time Blackberry user and a huge fan of the key board.
    I wanted the keyboard. I wanted more app options. I wanted new applications that was included. I wanted a larger screen. I wanted a better camera. I wanted the security Blackberry offers. I wanted the quality Blackberry is known for. I wanted the prestige of the newest (maybe) best device on the market today. I wanted to buy a Canadian product. Yes I am bias, but why mess with success, it works for me. Now as far as the price is concerned, what's all the whining about? I have signed up to a 2 year contract with Bell at a price for the device of $399.00 CAD.
    With a 50.00 dollar discount for upgrading, selling my Q10, the device will have cost me between $149.00 - $189,00 with a 2 year contract.
    With less than a week with the Priv, it took me less than a day to feel my way around and I have to say, I am very impressed and very happy with my choice.
    Nice post, I have same thinking and feeling with you.
    I am looking fwd the date that the Priv will be available in Europe in order to buy it!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-02-15 01:58 PM
    Enjoy your new Priv, I also have the device and the more I use it, the better I like it.

Posted using my awesome BlackBerry Priv
    wasimraza and Palys like this.
    12-02-15 03:23 PM
    I have high doubts that the Priv will bring some serious coins in your wallet when you decide to sell it in the future.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...asing-1047224/
    ESPECIALLY, now that 2016 will be the year of a new S7 (January) and iPhone 7. I'm sorry to break it to ya, but a Priv purchase is a purchase with the heart, not with the mind. Prepare to take a big major hit.
    I don't think I have ever considered the resale value of a phone as a motive to purchase it.

Posted from my Priv!
    12-02-15 03:29 PM
    Amen

Posted using my awesome BlackBerry Priv
    12-02-15 03:35 PM
    Being a fan of BB10, I am now an addict of Android! BlackBerry has opened up a new world to me. One that is highly customizable to my own way of doing things, with the awesomeness of Android and the productivity of BlackBerry HUB. It could not get any better.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-02-15 05:09 PM