Just get another email client while they work on a fix for this.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 09:11 AM
    Just get another email client while they work on a fix for this.

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you uninstall hub & hub services & reboot & reinstall both & reboot & see what you emerges ?? Back up notes as they will disappear...
    12-03-16 09:13 AM
    Hopefully BlackBerry is on this for a quick fix. Painful...
    Don't hold your breath
    shabbs likes this.
    12-03-16 10:43 AM
    Having same issue. Swipe gestures slow or unavailable after latest update. Can't tell if it was a Hub update or the Hub+ Services. Hoping for a fix.
    12-03-16 11:51 AM
    The lag. It's there. And I am not taking about jetlag

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-03-16 11:56 AM
    It takes several seconds for any email to open, then the same for the commands to become available. Almost become unusable. WTF again?
    Same is the case with me . The Hub is freezing and emails are taking time to open . I have reset the device and now round it to be little better.
    12-03-16 02:27 PM
    Same is the case with me . The Hub is freezing and emails are taking time to open . I have reset the device and now round it to be little better.
    Dear IndianTiwari, you know that I follow all your posts so now I can say that something wrong in your Hub, because here all is very snap, all kind of emails are smooth and the last upgrade of Hub gave a great improvement. After every updat I reboot my Priv and always is ok (I'm crossing my fingers) and I'm waiting for security patch of December. See you soon
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    12-03-16 04:28 PM
    On latest update but no lag or bugs in Hub, emails open and close quickly, reply or forward is quick as well. I am still on Lollipop, so don't know if that makes a difference.
    12-03-16 04:43 PM
    Cody with BlackBerry responded in the hub+ forum that they are aware and are working on a fix. A hit fix to be exact. Hopefully this will be soon.
    revtech likes this.
    12-03-16 05:26 PM
    I am on a locked AT&T Priv that I purchased off ebay. I have the November patch and I upgraded the hub+ but then also individually all the BlackBerry apps. I am not experiencing any lag in Hub.
    12-03-16 05:49 PM
    Got tired of all of this nonsense. I disable the Hub and Hub+, and now using the GMAIL app until all of this madness has been resolved.
    david7saad likes this.
    12-03-16 07:04 PM
    Dear IndianTiwari, you know that I follow all your posts so now I can say that something wrong in your Hub, because here all is very snap, all kind of emails are smooth and the last upgrade of Hub gave a great improvement. After every updat I reboot my Priv and always is ok (I'm crossing my fingers) and I'm waiting for security patch of December. See you soon
    Dear Tony , Thanks for your feedback. After I reset the device the HUb is now OK . I am also awaiting for the December security patch . Cheers .
    tonycara57 likes this.
    12-04-16 01:10 AM
    With Hub+ Services disabled my battery life had improved by 200% and the phone is cool.

But I cannot use Contacts or Calendar.
    Last edited by Appsdk; 12-04-16 at 01:25 PM.
    12-04-16 01:06 PM
    With Hub+ Services disabled my battery life had improved by 200% and he phone is cool.

Heh. Yeah, kinda cripples the main things we wanted in the PRIV if you do that though.
    12-04-16 01:07 PM
    You can. Either use Gmail or outlook app and the calendar and contact will sync to the hub services. Just re-enable but don't add any accounts. That's what I did. Battery life has been phenomenal since not using hub. But the other clients are definitely not as good. Plus if you don't enable the service it won't update when the hotfix comes.
    12-04-16 02:04 PM
    With Hub+ Services disabled my battery life had improved by 200% and the phone is cool.

My phone is cool also and my battery works great for 30 hours (and my hub is workink with 7 email accounts, wapp, txt, bbm and skype). But when you say that your battery life had improved by 200%, what it means? Define please.
    12-04-16 02:47 PM
    My phone is cool also and my battery works great for 30 hours (and my hub is workink with 7 email accounts, wapp, txt, bbm and skype). But when you say that your battery life had improved by 200%, what it means? Define please.
    The most battery life I would have got before would be 8hrs if so much.
    Now I am getting a projected 2 days of battery life.

I enabled Hub+ to gain access to calendar and contact (Hub still disabled) Now the projection 22hrs which still a huge improvement.
    12-05-16 02:00 AM
    I had the same problem of the Hub being laggy and burning through my battery in just a couple of hours, due to the update.

Uninstalled Hub, then Hub+ Services, rebooted, reinstalled (Services first, then Hub), rebooted again. Set my accounts back up in Hub. So far, things are back to normal.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 02:07 AM
    I'm have the same issue with a slow hub. I makes using the Priv painful. Not exactly the productivity device I envisioned.

I'm sure BlackBerry will fix the issue, but after a year of owning the Priv, I'm not pleased with the performance of the Hub overall.

Just for the heck of it, I fired up my Passport to see what it was like a year ago before I made the transition....wow...BB10 is such a smoother OS in every way.

I can't go back to BB10 anymore, but what a shame that a far superior OS met its demise because app developers didn't code for it.
    FF22, javelin, david7saad and 1 others like this.
    12-05-16 10:11 AM
    Couldn't agree more, BB10 was so smooth, such a shame. almost every day while using my priv, i think back to my z30, so much better was the Z, probably one of the best phones!
    12-05-16 10:24 AM
    Just for the heck of it, I fired up my Passport to see what it was like a year ago before I made the transition....wow...BB10 is such a smoother OS in every way.

I can't go back to BB10 anymore, but what a shame that a far superior OS met its demise because app developers didn't code for it.
    Yes, very VERY sad.
    12-05-16 10:31 AM
    I'm have the same issue with a slow hub. I makes using the Priv painful. Not exactly the productivity device I envisioned.

I'm sure BlackBerry will fix the issue, but after a year of owning the Priv, I'm not pleased with the performance of the Hub overall.

Had to move to the priv too , but I must say emotionally I don't think I could even pick up a bb10 phone anymore. It would like, hurt. Ya know? After years of driving a BMW I feel like I am in a city bus. ( maybe it's all the ads around me lol)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-16 01:13 PM
    Couldn't agree more, BB10 was so smooth, such a shame. almost every day while using my priv, i think back to my z30, so much better was the Z, probably one of the best phones!
    I came from a 9000, 9900, Z10, Passport and, now, Priv. From a productivity perspective, the 9900 and Passport were the BEST. I could fly through the apps, and the multitasking was amazing, even on the 9900.

Don't get me wrong, the Priv is great, but it just doesn't have the "zen" of OS7 and BB10. BlackBerry nailed it with those OS's.

The shame is that a truly superior OS will die. If BlackBerry is really a "software company" now, then why let the best OS ever created die?
    12-05-16 01:23 PM
    I came from a 9000, 9900, Z10, Passport and, now, Priv. From a productivity perspective, the 9900 and Passport were the BEST. I could fly through the apps, and the multitasking was amazing, even on the 9900.

Don't get me wrong, the Priv is great, but it just doesn't have the "zen" of OS7 and BB10. BlackBerry nailed it with those OS's.

The shame is that a truly superior OS will die. If BlackBerry is really a "software company" now, then why let the best OS ever created die?
    I won't debate whether or not they are a software company but if no one produces software (apps) for your OS, there's not much you can do about it. Now if they had created it earlier and still had billions and billions maybe the world would be different. But they didn't and it is not.
    12-05-16 03:32 PM
    Lag here as well. Took advice from the other thread going on to uninstall Hub +, which will remove all your email accounts, which is a pain. The theory from the other post is that their was too much data, due to bad programming on BB part. I will admit I had most of my accounts set to forever. I reinstalled, set them to 90 days and everything seems to be running smoothly for the past two hours. emails pop up right away and no more lag when going into the email, deleting email, etc
    12-05-16 03:43 PM
107 1234 ...