This is driving me crazy. I can't figure out how to set the unlock (wake) screen to bring up the home screen. It always wakes to the speed dial screen in the phone app.

Any one having this issue or know how to revise this in the settings?
    01-10-16 08:40 PM
    I accidently solved my own problem (now I feel a little dumb and I'm even more impressed with this phone). At the bottom of the lock screen, there are three icons. On the left is phone, middle is an unlock icon and right is the camera. If you swipe left to right, the phone unlocks. Swipe center - up and the home screen unlocks. Swipe right to left and the camera unlocks. Very cool, especially if you need to take a quick photo!
    I accidently solved my own problem (now I feel a little dumb and I'm even more impressed with this phone). At the bottom of the lock screen, there are three icons. On the left is phone, middle is an unlock icon and right is the camera. If you swipe left to right, the phone unlocks. Swipe center - up and the home screen unlocks. Swipe right to left and the camera unlocks. Very cool, especially if you need to take a quick photo!
    01-10-16 11:02 PM