04-24-17 08:06 AM
30 12
tools
    Seems like BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile doesn't agree with you or your strategy. Perhaps you should contact TCL BlackBerry Mobile, submit your resume and then once you replace current executives, you can laugh at the rest of us dummies.
    Seems like the Market doesn't agree with Blackberry's mobile Strategy... Badum Tssss....

I guess you have to wait until they sell Zero smartphones and close doors for good to understand "oh dear, that strategy didn't work, what a shame... maybe we should have had a look to what competitors were doing"
    04-24-17 05:17 AM
    The only CRM BB does is for large customers, 100's of device type customers. I agree, it's a very bad strategy, but it's been that way for years, and I don't expect it to change.
    I still think we will get Nougat, if only because BB is still selling the device. But I don't expect BB to hire additional resources, or pay OT to existing resources to make it happen. Whatever tracks BB has planned will proceed, DTEK and K1 resources will not be diverted to the Priv. If problems arise with the DTEK's and or K1, they will most likely divert Priv resources.
    If BB stops selling the Priv before Nougat is released for it, then I'll concede that we prob won't get it. Nothing you or I, or anybody else here can do about it, except cry in our milk, or beer.
    When the Priv's are gone, BB will no longer be selling phones, they have already shut the doors on mobile hardware, just haven't locked them yet.
    04-24-17 06:50 AM
    IMO, I don't think they will announce anything about Dteks and Priv's getting Nougat because they would want any sales to be cannibalized from the KeyOne.

If Chen comes out and says that the Dteks and Priv's are getting Nougat, it could potentially hold back hundreds/thousands of people from buying the KeyOne close to launch.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    04-24-17 07:09 AM
    IMO, I don't think they will announce anything
    BlackBerry doesn't announce or communicate much of anything. To be fair, the other manufacturers aren't a whole lot better.

I do agree with you, except I would change part of it to "hold back dozens/hundreds".
    04-24-17 07:47 AM
    BlackBerry doesn't announce or communicate much of anything. To be fair, the other manufacturers aren't a whole lot better.

I do agree with you, except I would change part of it to "hold back dozens/hundreds".
    I was going to go the "dozens/hundreds" route, but I didn't want to look petty lol

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Wezard likes this.
    04-24-17 08:06 AM
30 12