Since updating my Blackberry Priv I can no longer install or update my apps, when I try to I get various play store errors which can be fixed by unmounting the SD card and installing the app, however this means I cannot update apps stored on the SD card I also cannot delete, download or take new photos if they are stored/will be saved to the SD card, I cannot reset the phone as when I try to do this the phone freezes and I have to reboot it
    Last edited by Alexander Posiwnycz; 06-25-16 at 05:20 PM.
    06-25-16 04:59 PM
    sounds like you need to copy the pictures and videos from the card and reformat the card and start over with the apps. Download them again from the play store. why are they stored on the sd card?
    06-25-16 05:52 PM
    They are stored on the SD card because I have a lot of them and when I updated to Marshmallow I merged it with the internal storage so some of them are installed there by default
    06-25-16 05:54 PM
    I seem to recall an issue (in general) that Apps installed on SDCard prior to an OS update may break the App. But I thought that was only for Major OS update -- sounds like you experienced this during a minor version upgrade.

Only other thought is perhaps your SDCard is slowly dying. May want to back up your data and tread lightly with your current SDCard.
    06-25-16 06:25 PM
    I am currently on the phone with Blackberry support and it is looking more and more like the SD card is broken
    06-25-16 07:55 PM
    Blackberry support recommended I buy a new SD card as I tried the SD card in a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it did not recognise it either so it looks like the SD card is broken
    06-26-16 10:07 AM
    Blackberry support recommended I buy a new SD card as I tried the SD card in a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it did not recognise it either so it looks like the SD card is broken
    If you set the SD up as internal, instead of removable memory, under Marshmallow, it's now encrypted and using a different file system. It wouldn't work on any other device, unless reformatted, which would wipe all data.
    Are you sure you didn't set it up as removable? BB techs should be aware that internal or adapted memory can't be removed.
    06-26-16 11:06 AM
    See if the photos are still on the card. If so, copy them and all data that is unique to your computer. Then format it again.
    Do not merge with internal memory the next ti,etc. The priv has plenty of memory with that merge.
    06-26-16 12:07 PM