The Porsche Edition BlackBerry Priv Silver Edition powered by Android perhaps?
    Worth �4000?may as well make it Gold
    01-31-16 04:47 AM
    The absence of a white variant may indicate to us how well the black variant is selling especially given their initial intent to launch both colors

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-16 12:51 AM
    The absence of a white variant may indicate to us how well the black variant is selling especially given their initial intent to launch both colors

the high price is making it a niche product within a niche
    02-01-16 09:13 AM
    the high price is making it a niche product within a niche
    They probably think they can make more money selling fewer devices at a higher price than more at a lower price. Sucks for us, but if it helps them make more money I can't plane them.

Sent from my Passport
    02-03-16 08:00 AM
    They probably think they can make more money selling fewer devices at a higher price than more at a lower price. Sucks for us, but if it helps them make more money I can't plane them.

Sent from my Passport
    That is likely the plan, make as much money as possible with the high price while it's selling, but they can only milk it for so long with the upcoming release of new phones. A downside to missing out on sales because of high prices, is the lack of exposure of the device to more individuals. The more they sell, the more people will know about the device.
    02-03-16 09:12 AM
    I stopped waiting for the white priv. Gonna just get the black one.
    02-11-16 02:26 PM
    I stopped waiting for the white priv. Gonna just get the black one.
    The lack of info sucks (but it always has with BlackBerry). This has got to hurt sales though right? If I really wanted a priv at launch but waited for a white one I'm now at the point where for just about the same amount of money I will be able to get an android phone with a better screen, snapdragon 820 or exynos cpu (vs the priv's 808) , and double the ram....

02-14-16 08:49 AM
    I bet Verizon will be the only one with a White Priv

Rock'n that Priv
    02-14-16 09:08 AM
    That is likely the plan, make as much money as possible with the high price while it's selling, but they can only milk it for so long with the upcoming release of new phones. A downside to missing out on sales because of high prices, is the lack of exposure of the device to more individuals. The more they sell, the more people will know about the device.
    I agree with you on that. It's almost worth taking a slight financial hit. They should study crack dealers: get them hooked on your good stuff for " free " then make them pay the real price. Make it a limited time offer. Most folks are like drones, they'll see an onslaught of Priv devices and think: "hey BlackBerry is making a comeback. It's about f'ing time. " ha ha. ...Huh! Maybe I'm on crack. It was a good fantasy.

Z30STA100-5/OS Ver10.3.2.2876/ SR 10.3.2.2836
    02-14-16 09:15 AM
    Why not?

Posted via my Priv by BlackBerry
    02-14-16 09:39 AM
    May be one day we get to see the white and red Priv .

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    02-14-16 10:13 AM
    Never heard of a white Priv.

Attachment 389136
    Wow !!

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    02-14-16 10:14 AM
    I agree with you on that. It's almost worth taking a slight financial hit. They should study crack dealers: get them hooked on your good stuff for " free " then make them pay the real price. Make it a limited time offer. Most folks are like drones, they'll see an onslaught of Priv devices and think: "hey BlackBerry is making a comeback. It's about f'ing time. " ha ha. ...Huh! Maybe I'm on crack. It was a good fantasy.

Z30STA100-5/OS Ver10.3.2.2876/ SR 10.3.2.2836
    yep that's my point. sell and sell.

ps: crack is whack lol
    02-14-16 01:57 PM
38 12