I've got a Passport, and I've just bought a new car. The car has a screen which, most of its functionality comes from connecting it to your phone. However, it will only connect to iOS or Android via app. I can still connect the Passport via bluetooth to play music, but that's about it - no other functionality such as satnav.

Anyway, combine this with some apps no longer working, and apps announcing they will no longer work, I'm going to have to buy a Priv. My upgrade isn't due until February 2017, so I'll need to buy it outright.

My question isn't where to buy a Priv - but where SHOULD I buy a Priv? I know some Privs get updates sooner than others, so where is the most beneficial place I can buy a Priv?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 01:53 AM
    I've got a Passport, and I've just bought a new car. The car has a screen which, most of its functionality comes from connecting it to your phone. However, it will only connect to iOS or Android via app. I can still connect the Passport via bluetooth to play music, but that's about it - no other functionality such as satnav.

Anyway, combine this with some apps no longer working, and apps announcing they will no longer work, I'm going to have to buy a Priv. My upgrade isn't due until February 2017, so I'll need to buy it outright.

My question isn't where to buy a Priv - but where SHOULD I buy a Priv? I know some Privs get updates sooner than others, so where is the most beneficial place I can buy a Priv?

Posted via CB10
    Shop blackberry, you will get the updates as soon as possible

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-16 01:56 AM
    Have you tried Cobalts method for installing google play store on your Passport? That should help you save some bucks on a priv

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-16 02:02 AM
    I picked up an unlocked Priv - the same as the Shop Blackberry version - from the B&H link on the Priv page. No sales tax, free shipping, and a lower price than Shop Blackberry.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-16 08:44 AM