Anyone here know where I can request for new features or wishlist.

Posted via my PRIV
    02-01-16 09:00 PM
    ha. Personally I think thats probably about as useful as pissing into a gale...
    Especially as its a shipped solution, I wouldnt expect any significant featureset changes aside from Marshmallow to appear on the Priv.

but.

Try the blackberry forums... the official community ones.
    PRIV? - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    jm1219 likes this.
    02-01-16 09:06 PM
    Thanks for it. Can't wait to get android M

Posted via my PRIV
    02-01-16 09:09 PM
    ha. Personally I think thats probably about as useful as pissing into a gale...
    Especially as its a shipped solution, I wouldnt expect any significant featureset changes aside from Marshmallow to appear on the Priv.

but.

Try the blackberry forums... the official community ones.
    PRIV? - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Agreed. Not to mention that they're probably already allocating as much people as they can to working on a released device's software. It's not like these people are just chilling at work, watching movies, waiting for some customer to email them about what they should do next.
    02-01-16 09:10 PM
    i would suggest that they're also madly working on what the Priv 2 is going to be like...
    Once a product is shipped, unless there is a show stopper issue they will try to put as little resources into it as possible... itstime to recoup all that engineering and RnD time and money they put into the Priv 1
    02-01-16 09:13 PM