Next week I'm going to New York, since I'm from Europe I should buy an international version of BlackBerry Priv or Passport.
    I'm staying in Manhattan, and I was just wondering where is the nearest store where you could buy any devices listed?

Thank you very much!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 04:20 AM
    B&H Photo by Penn Station in West Manhattan. They have a massive selection. Their website lists both devices as in stock.
    02-08-16 04:24 AM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 04:59 AM
    B&H Photo by Penn Station in West Manhattan. They have a massive selection. Their website lists both devices as in stock.
    Reread the OP. He wants the international version. B&H will only carry the -1 model, which is designed for North America. I may work in Europe but not consistently on LTE.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-08-16 08:10 AM
    Reread the OP. He wants the international version. B&H will only carry the -1 model, which is designed for North America. I may work in Europe but not consistently on LTE.

Ah gotya. Well there isn't going to be a storefront in Manhattan that has the international version of the Priv as far as I know. B&H is pretty much the only store stocking unlocked BlackBerry devices.
    02-08-16 08:12 AM
    I believed the -1 variant will work with both 3G and 4G.. Isn't the -1 variant the one that BB sells on their online shop worldwide?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 09:26 AM
    You can take a look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1061587

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 11:40 AM
    I believed the -1 variant will work with both 3G and 4G.. Isn't the -1 variant the one that BB sells on their online shop worldwide?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but it won't work on worldwide LTE.

And BlackBerry sells the correct variant information each of their online stores. In North America, they sell the -1. In Europe, they sell he European variant.

02-09-16 05:03 AM
    Amazon. (whereever you live in Europe)

Much easier and probably less expensive as you have to pay several fees for importing the phone (if my informations are correct)

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 05:45 AM
    It will work worldwide.

I also have an AT&T Passport and everything is OK in Europe!

Posted via my Priv by BlackBerry
    02-09-16 06:00 AM
    It will work worldwide.

I also have an AT&T Passport and everything is OK in Europe!

Posted via my Priv by BlackBerry
    Please stop posting misleading information.

LTE will NOT works consistently worldwide with the -1 variant. Do NOT listen to the above poster.

02-09-16 06:10 AM
    Please stop posting misleading information.

LTE will NOT works consistently worldwide with the -1 variant. Do NOT listen to the above poster.

Who cares about LTE if I can have all other bands(3G AND 4G)? Don't get me wrong,I am not attacking you, I just would like to know. If I have all 3G bands and 4G,why should I care about LTE?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 08:33 AM
    Who cares about LTE if I can have all other bands(3G AND 4G)? Don't get me wrong,I am not attacking you, I just would like to know. If I have all 3G bands and 4G,why should I care about LTE?

Posted via CB10
    LTE is faster.
    02-09-16 02:30 PM
    Hello,

Does anybody know any blackberry repair service near Manhattan we can trust for repairing damaged Blackberry Priv (bricked)?.

Thanks in advance.
    08-18-16 03:46 PM
    Hello,

Does anybody know any blackberry repair service near Manhattan we can trust for repairing damaged Blackberry Priv (bricked)?.

Thanks in advance.
    You've tried the Autoloader for your model - found under STickies at the top of the Priv page.

And you have tried all the rebooting techniques?

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.
    08-18-16 05:09 PM