Does anyone know where I can order a brand new OEM replacement outer housing forward the PRIV?

Want to refresh the phone. Still love it a lot and have enjoyed it without a case so it's shows a bit more wear.

Would love to make it look new again.

Screen is mint just the rest of the housing looks well loved.
    01-15-17 12:56 PM
    Does anyone know where I can order a brand new OEM replacement outer housing forward the PRIV?

Want to refresh the phone. Still love it a lot and have enjoyed it without a case so it's shows a bit more wear.

I'd try finding one someone is selling for parts.

Good luck.
    01-15-17 04:53 PM
    Wait until mercury comes out & Priv price will drop like a rock below any such part cost...

Reminds me of my beautiful new 1987 Chevrolet s10 blazer... I parked far away from all things... I agonized over possible hailstorm... I hated the sun...

Then came the key job happily on the passenger side... not real big or visible, except to me... CURED !!! no more Parking half a block away... no more anxiety...

Keep the dinged case...
    Last edited by patapoof; 01-15-17 at 10:52 PM.
    gebco, dbac50 and xandros9 like this.
    01-15-17 10:42 PM
    etradesupply.com has them, they're about 45$US and there are quite a few on ebay. I just ordered a back cover and middle with the keyboard for mine because I've destroyed all but my screen on mine. They even have the back for wireless charging models..
    01-16-17 12:37 AM
    What's the quality like? Is it really OEM?
    01-17-17 01:42 PM
    They are actual OEM parts and they tell you if they are OEM or reproduction in their individual part descriptions. The back I ordered has ATT branding on it and all the Z30 parts I've ordered from them have been OEM originals. I've never had an issue with a Blackberry part I've ordered from them.
    01-17-17 04:58 PM

You can get these on eBay but be careful which housing (ie. "Battery cover" ) you get. The cover also includes the wireless charging antenna so if you need this, you need to make sure you get the right one.
    01-18-17 10:44 AM