Is that the same names I saw bashing the Priv and BlackBerry in November, I still see here repeating themselves on every single Priv thread, in June. The commitment to hate is quite amazing.
    06-26-16 02:47 AM
    Hate is such harsh word. I would say more so disagreement and disappointment.
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-26-16 03:12 AM
    Speaking for myself, it seems that all those criticizing the Priv back in November have every reason to feel vindicated now we're in June.

IIRC, the major criticisms of the Priv at launch were that it was overpriced, with incomplete and buggy software, having key apps such as DTEK which didn't work fully without Marshmallow, and a Hub that remains a work in progress to this day. Throw in the build quality issues, and the reports of hot-running... and many here concluded that the Priv wouldn't sell.

Given that it hasn't sold at all well and that BB have cut the price, while continuing to try and finish the software, and I see vindication not hate.

I doubt very much that anyone here hates BB - most of us go way back with BB. However, there's probably a lot of posters who are extremely disappointed that BB appears to be unable to break their cycle of incompetence, and that may come across as anger... but I suspect that's the same kind of anger shown to friends who continually disappoint by doing things against advice, and often common sense, and ending up exactly where their friends expected and tried to avoid them being there!
    NG888, jegs2 and app_Developer like this.
    06-26-16 07:15 AM
    Be real, JC & BlackBerry are the laughingstock of the industry... if they can't make a descent fone, who would trust their so-called security??
    06-26-16 08:47 AM
    Meh, the PRIV (so far) does for me what I need it to do, and I'm getting used to the Android interface. I reserve hate for nothing except Satan. I may dislike features of a product, but it's a waste of time to hate anything.

Bought my first BB back when the iPhone was just getting big, and liked it. But saw BB (then RIM) fail to adapt quickly enough to what iPhone and the early Android devices were bringing to the table, and figured BB would adapt to a niche industry.

It is what it is.
    Carmels and mmcclure0453 like this.
    06-26-16 08:51 AM
    Criticism, disappointment, and hatred are 3 different things,
    jegs2 and JeepBB like this.
    06-26-16 09:24 AM
    Be real, JC & BlackBerry are the laughingstock of the industry... if they can't make a descent fone, who would trust their so-called security??
    You are one angry person. Still suing BlackBerry?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jegs2 likes this.
    06-26-16 09:27 AM
    Stick to the subject, Ray... it's about BB, not me...
    06-26-16 10:58 AM
    This is going nowhere good, quickly. Closed.
    06-26-16 12:24 PM