04-20-17 05:51 PM
64 123
tools
    Postman Pat here

But still not sure how to pick my own text and email tones... I really hate the default ones...
    04-08-17 11:44 AM
    Postman Pat here

But still not sure how to pick my own text and email tones... I really hate the default ones...
    You have to set the text tone in the text app settings.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-08-17 11:50 AM
    You have to set the text tone in the text app settings.
    But I'm not getting the option of the one I want available. Just the pre-set ones.
    04-08-17 11:59 AM
    But I'm not getting the option of the one I want available. Just the pre-set ones.
    Make sure that the one you want is in the ringtones and /or the notifications folder in your internal memory. Move it between the SD card and internal in your file manager.
    Heavens1 and newcollector like this.
    04-08-17 12:05 PM
    As an homage to the rumoured banjo playing region of BlackBerry's hometown of Kitchener-Waterloo (though it also has that famous accordian player), and to make people want to dance a jig when they hear it....The Ballad of Jed Clampett (The Beverly HillBillies song).
    Heavens1 and FF22 like this.
    04-09-17 05:19 AM
    Just curious now that BlackBerry has adopted the Android OS, what ringtones are people using? Have you stayed with the traditional BB ringtones or migrated to using Android ringtones.

After recently coming back to the Priv, I made sure that the Spirit ringtone was checked since that is the one I used to use with my prior BlackBerry prior to temporarily switching OSs. Although with the success of House of Cards, I am starting to rethink my choice.
    I have the dying Nokia ringer from the movie Crank. I've had it for years and still get a kick out of it everytime my phone rings.
    04-10-17 07:15 AM
    I use "Twirl away" for my ring tone. I switch around on notification sounds. I had "heaven" for a while but it got annoying when a lot of notifications were coming. I must be missing something because I don't have several that are mentioned. Where can they be downloaded? I haven't delved into setting certain ringtones for specific people. That would be cool to do.
    04-10-17 11:02 AM
    I like the BlackBerry ringtones, but I chose a snippet of the song Wamkelekile by HotWater. It always reminds me of summer and having a good time. 🤗
    04-10-17 03:03 PM
    Kevin Owens WWE Theme as my main ring tone.

Contentment BBOS notification tone for texts.

Friday Night Lights TV show theme to wake up.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    04-11-17 09:53 AM
    I've used Nokia tune for so many years. I won't forget that sound which brings me back to the old days. I still keep a working Nokia 2700c and a Nokia 3100. By the way my alarm sound is 56k modem dial up sound.
    04-12-17 09:39 AM
    Just curious now that BlackBerry has adopted the Android OS, what ringtones are people using? Have you stayed with the traditional BB ringtones or migrated to using Android ringtones.

After recently coming back to the Priv, I made sure that the Spirit ringtone was checked since that is the one I used to use with my prior BlackBerry prior to temporarily switching OSs. Although with the success of House of Cards, I am starting to rethink my choice.
    I confess that I use some of the old BlackBerry ringtones
    04-13-17 01:29 AM
    I've been using the same ringtone since bbos days, Classic ringer. It sounds just like an ordinary phone, lol. 😀
    I do love Classic ringer I have it too. I also have many other old BlackBerry ringtones
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-20-17 03:06 AM
    Matrix ringtone for calls, Confirm for texts, Sonar for BBM (maybe time to change) and Native American Flute Music for alarm.

I also have an app called Unmissable by Burning Platform that I recommend looking into.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60001141

Posted via CB10
    Aaaaah the sonar ringtone..........Love it
    04-20-17 03:09 AM
    Do my own ringtones from songs and saving parts of the song.
    04-20-17 05:51 PM
64 123