Do I have to have the premium version to do this? I can't seem to see my wifi devices..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Are you looking from the desktop or a mobile device? If Solid Explorer is like ZenUI then it only works from the mobile device I believe.
    05-12-16 09:17 PM
    Do I have to have the premium version to do this? I can't seem to see my wifi devices..

Add a cloud source and select LAN.
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    05-12-16 09:23 PM
    Add a cloud source and select LAN.
    Thanks for that! Found the option, now having trouble connecting though.

Trying to connect to a macbook pro. I think I maybe getting the username wrong. Can a username have a space character in the name?

05-13-16 12:14 AM
    Thanks for that! Found the option, now having trouble connecting though.

Trying to connect to a macbook pro. I think I maybe getting the username wrong. Can a username have a space character in the name?

*Sigh*, this is why BlackBerry should release a file manager on Android that is equivalent to BB10, imho. OOBE.

Funny, I remember people crapping on BB10 because they had to 'tinker', lol.
    05-13-16 12:27 AM
    I like the BlackBerry clock and settings screen

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 01:15 AM
    Mock-It
    05-13-16 01:39 AM
    I like the BlackBerry clock and settings screen

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, settings is well thought out, though I find Android pretty good as well. IOS is a mess imho.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 08:27 AM
    The only thing required is Blend. Android does everything else better. The BB File Manager is nothing special. There are Android ones that do it better. BB Browser is woefully out of date, so give me a break with that.
    05-13-16 08:30 AM
    The only thing required is Blend. Android does everything else better. The BB File Manager is nothing special. There are Android ones that do it better. BB Browser is woefully out of date, so give me a break with that.
    As I said in my post, the browser would be the android based browser but instead of putting the location bar and tabs at the top you would put them at the bottom within easy reach of your thumb. I guess that's part of 'Flow'?

What File Manager, in combination with Link allows Remote File Access and Wifi access for free out of the box? As discussed ZenUI is good, and i'm going to check out Solid Explorer per Conite but options are always nice.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 09:31 AM
    Their amazing bb10 browser!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 10:05 AM
    Their amazing bb10 browser!

Posted via CB10
    Which amazing BB10 browser?

This, this, this, a thousand times this.
    05-13-16 11:04 AM
    BlackBerry Travel and BlackBerry Traffic
    05-13-16 12:21 PM
    Which amazing BB10 browser?

This, this, this, a thousand times this.
    Is there a browser that is bottom oriented like BB's on Android, do you know? I tried looking well over a year ago and couldn�t find one. I prefer that as I do a lot of browsing and find it a pita to keep reaching up.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 12:55 PM
    Is there a browser that is bottom oriented like BB's on Android, do you know? I tried looking well over a year ago and couldn’t find one. I prefer that as I do a lot of browsing and find it a pita to keep reaching up.

Posted via CB10
    Habit is much more customizable than Chrome, including address bar placement: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tBrowser&hl=en
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-13-16 01:24 PM
    Habit is much more customizable than Chrome, including address bar placement: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tBrowser&hl=en
    Thank you very very much. I had a feeling you'd know!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 01:28 PM
    BB Travel was pretty sweet. Remember would be nice, though it needs more development.
    Bbnivende and aha like this.
    05-13-16 07:49 PM
    I also miss BB10 file manager for speed. It would display the 24500 music files on my 256 gb microsd card in 20 seconds, making for easy access and copy/paste cross device. Every android file manager out there I've tried, as well as the native MM file manager, takes either over 3 minutes to display the files at every access or doesn't show them at all.

And being so used to easy swipe to hub, I'm not sure if I would want that again or I will grow out of the habit.

Also miss some of the hub customization features - add visual voicemail, facebook messaging.

Also miss simple swipe up to unlock screen.

Also miss centrality of Remember app, although it needed a re-work to improve smoothness.

Also miss having NFC in quick settings, and it would be great to have some additional options in post-MM update.

And flabbergasted there is no additional global settings - yet again - for the volume keys?! Even only to forward/backward between songs (why the heck they drop that?)!

Finally, although not softwareable - I think the sd card port needing a key really really sucks!
    05-13-16 10:44 PM
    1. BlackBerry file manager ( I don't really trust 3rd party apps with all my files especially after the article about ES File explorer)
    2. BlackBerry Blend (It's awesome why wouldn't one want it! Although with more app support if that's possible)
    3. Dark themes around the OS and BlackBerry apps atleast (Including HUB)
    4. BlackBerry Link (With the same File access and backup options like BlackBerry 10)
    5. BlackBerry Protect (Sort of like BBOS actually but at least like BB10 because I wouldn't really trust Google with my location 24x7 although maybe it already is )

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    05-14-16 12:23 AM
    I also miss BB10 file manager for speed. It would display the 24500 music files on my 256 gb microsd card in 20 seconds, making for easy access and copy/paste cross device. Every android file manager out there I've tried, as well as the native MM file manager, takes either over 3 minutes to display the files at every access or doesn't show them at all.

And being so used to easy swipe to hub, I'm not sure if I would want that again or I will grow out of the habit.

Also miss some of the hub customization features - add visual voicemail, facebook messaging.

Also miss simple swipe up to unlock screen.

Also miss centrality of Remember app, although it needed a re-work to improve smoothness.

Also miss having NFC in quick settings, and it would be great to have some additional options in post-MM update.

And flabbergasted there is no additional global settings - yet again - for the volume keys?! Even only to forward/backward between songs (why the heck they drop that?)!

Finally, although not softwareable - I think the sd card port needing a key really really sucks!
    Yeah, the BlackBerry File Manager lacks certain features as noted, but has a few of it's own. Be nice to have the best of both worlds.

For Quick Settings, can you not modify the tiles and add NFC? You should be able to add just about anything, though I guess it varies by OEM. I'd have thunk that BlackBerry wouldn't have restricted that.

http://www.greenbot.com/article/2990...ings-tray.html

EDIT: Seems to not be a stock quick setting option after all, my bad. http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...k-setting.html

I kinda like the double tap to wake on the Priv, wouldn't mind it on the Passport! Tho Lift to Wake is fine as well. Is that on Priv?
    Last edited by Reaney; 05-14-16 at 07:02 AM.
    05-14-16 01:35 AM
    1. BlackBerry file manager ( I don't really trust 3rd party apps with all my files especially after the article about ES File explorer)
    2. BlackBerry Blend (It's awesome why wouldn't one want it! Although with more app support if that's possible)
    3. Dark themes around the OS and BlackBerry apps atleast (Including HUB)
    4. BlackBerry Link (With the same File access and backup options like BlackBerry 10)
    5. BlackBerry Protect (Sort of like BBOS actually but at least like BB10 because I wouldn't really trust Google with my location 24x7 although maybe it already is )

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    For me the dark theme on AMOLED is as much about battery as an aesthetic, lol.

Yeah, you're on Android so Google already has your number, might as well use Android Device Manager. But if BlackBerry is about security maybe they'll port over BlackBerry Protect? Then again, Chen doesn't seem to want to spend any more money than he absolutely has to, heh.
    05-14-16 01:39 AM
    Bedside Mode, BlackBerry Travel,and BlackBerry Protect (all of the functionality from the BBOS version)

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 02:49 AM
    I miss having the local complete backup.
    And blend.
    So blend and link

05-14-16 07:06 AM
    How about allowing you to backup your device through BlackBerry Link.

05-14-16 08:51 AM
    I second BlackBerry Travel. The File Manager, too

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 10:07 AM
    BB10 Hub for me. Everything else I think i can live without
    05-14-16 12:06 PM
85 1234