For what it's worth I think that ZDnet has always been pro BB10.

Posted via CB10
    That guy Matthew Miller gave the first BlackBerry 10 phones good reviews as I recall. Especially the Z10.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    11-27-15 01:58 PM
    I'm assuming that the "turkey" designation is based on what they believe the sales numbers to be.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2789 CB10 
    Well. I guess. But it seems more from their reviews they basically don't see the Priv as being different enough an Android phone to have appeal. And that what is different about it is still better suited to BlackBerry 10. Hub. Physical keyboard. Etc.

I mean number one on the list is Windows 10's buggy rollout process or something like that. More of a technical critique. Since one can hardly fault the Windows 10 adoption numbers.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    11-27-15 02:00 PM
    Having 8 months of experience with a Z30 was enough for me. There are no useful apps on BB10. It does not fulfill the promise of being a pocket-sized computer. The native map is not being updated when new roads are finished. Native apps have been abandoned. Social media apps no longer work (as if BB users are not allowed to have friends). No ride sharing apps (Uber website has limited capability).

The only redeeming value is the Hub. Well it's not enough. NOT ENOUGH! Even if I have to have 3 apps to replace the hub on my Nexus, it's a more viable device than a BB10. Apps can be very productive tools. That Docs-to-go app on BB10 is a joke compared to what MSFT can offer on Android (let alone the Google apps equivalent). Productivity does not end with the hub.

I'm not fooled by all this proclamations of BB10 being more productive or useful. I know better from personal experience. BB10 is useles!
    One persons opinion. Mine is that BB10 is the most productive OS for me. So who is right? Both of us.
    11-28-15 03:50 PM
    Yup. I played with a Priv last week at work. It is a half-baked product. Why does BlackBerry continue to put out half finished products if they want to regain a foot hold in the market. This is one of the worst things that they have done to damage themselves.

The Hub is mainly useless. Navigation is Android which is inefficient. It experienced lag on the Priv which I never get in my Z30. Everything was updated and setup. Priv isn't a business device to get communications done quickly. BlackBerry is going backward in terms of Enterprise devices.
    It's an android, it will never be finished.

Via Passport 
    11-28-15 04:27 PM
29 12