Yesterday I was able to text photos. Today I can't?!1WTH?!
    ADVISE? SUGGESTIONS?
    Please and thank you!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    12-10-15 07:18 AM
    Yesterday I was able to text photos. Today I can't?!1WTH?!
    ADVISE? SUGGESTIONS?
    Please and thank you!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    These types of posts should be treated like spam - and removed.

There's nothing but an accusatory statement. No screenshot. No error message. No description of the steps he/she took and the result. Nothing. Might as well say - what?!? Yesterday my phone turned on and today it doesn't???? WTH? Suggestions?
    dietertong and Randal Yandal like this.
    12-10-15 07:41 AM
    OP please rephrase and explain.
    Isn't that related to your previous SD card problems ?
    Did you receive/apply the OS update ?

Some cleanup, re-opened for a while.
    Please guys keep in mind the following and avoid personal attacks.
    Should you consider a post as anything against the rules, please use the report button and we (the mod team) will have a look. That's the reason I'm here, right now. Give us some time, we're humans.

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-10-15 at 11:02 AM.
    ce71 likes this.
    12-10-15 10:46 AM
    Go to your phone dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#* that will bring up the testing screen. Scroll down to SMSC and the line next to it will probably be blank. Hit the refresh button next to the blank line and it will fix the problem.
    12-10-15 11:45 AM
    Go to your phone dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#* that will bring up the testing screen. Scroll down to SMSC and the line next to it will probably be blank. Hit the refresh button next to the blank line and it will fix the problem.
    I've seen this tip posted a few times (and even tried it myself). Every time I go back into that testing screen the line is blank again. Is doing what you suggest supposed to insure that the line is populated all the time? Is having the line blank causing the MMS issues?
    12-10-15 12:13 PM
    I tried it then I rebooted my phone no problems sending photos since

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 12:51 PM
    I've seen this tip posted a few times (and even tried it myself). Every time I go back into that testing screen the line is blank again. Is doing what you suggest supposed to insure that the line is populated all the time? Is having the line blank causing the MMS issues?
    Try rebooting your phone after doing what was suggested. It worked for me!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 12:52 PM