Prior to the upgrade when I used the voice mail app it would automatically dial voice mail and enter my password.

After the upgrade it takes me to the keypad and I have to tell the phone to call voice mail and I cannot get the phone to automatically enter my password. I have to enter it everyone I check my messages.

Anyone figure out how to get it to dial automatically and automatically enter the password?
    11-18-16 02:33 PM
    Prior to the upgrade when I used the voice mail app it would automatically dial voice mail and enter my password.

After the upgrade it takes me to the keypad and I have to tell the phone to call voice mail and I cannot get the phone to automatically enter my password. I have to enter it everyone I check my messages.

Anyone figure out how to get it to dial automatically and automatically enter the password?
    Yeah, I discovered that also. PITA! You can't add a pause in the voice mail setup screen. I just added a Voice mail contact with a pause (comma) after my phone number, then added it to my home screen. It's an extra step but better than having to enter your password plus a #
    11-18-16 02:50 PM
    App should be launching visual voicemail. Call and complain. If we all do it, they just might update it.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    11-18-16 03:34 PM
    App should be launching visual voicemail. Call and complain. If we all do it, they just might update it.
    We've been calling and complaining since March. Hasn't done much good has it?
    jcbehm and bluesqueen23 like this.
    11-18-16 06:51 PM
    We've been calling and complaining since March. Hasn't done much good has it?
    You're right about that.
    11-18-16 07:43 PM
    I don't know if anyone has discovered it yet, but Visual Voice Mail is available now for the Verizon Priv. I had to log in to my Verizon account on the computer. It is the Premium Visual Voice Mail and costs $2.99 per month, but it is available.
    bibbula, Uzi and ajblakely like this.
    12-07-16 10:24 PM
    I don't know if anyone has discovered it yet, but Visual Voice Mail is available now for the Verizon Priv. I had to log in to my Verizon account on the computer. It is the Premium Visual Voice Mail and costs $2.99 per month, but it is available.
    Nice find
    12-07-16 10:27 PM
    Nice find. I had completely given up. I just checked and sure enough they have both the free basic VVM and the $2.99 premium VVM. I would complain about how long it took, but I am just happy I finally have a complete phone with short code text and VVM.
    bibbula likes this.
    12-08-16 05:22 AM
    Holy cow it worked. I don't believe it
    misterabrasive likes this.
    12-08-16 09:09 AM
    For whatever reason, from the site, all I can do is add premium VVM. But from the My Verizon app I was able to add basic VVM for free. My saved messages downloaded immediately. After all this time, having a complete phone feels kinda weird.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    12-08-16 10:18 AM
    For whatever reason, from the site, all I can do is add premium VVM. But from the My Verizon app I was able to add basic VVM for free. My saved messages downloaded immediately. After all this time, having a complete phone feels kinda weird.
    I seem to be having trouble. When I attempt to open My Verizon, I get a promtp "To continue let your devie turn on location using google's location service." I don't necessarily want that on all the time. But when I look under google in Main Settings, it is ON. So what additional permission is My Verizon seeking? And, yes, I realize that they know as much as possible about me already but I still want to control it to some extent.

I've used My Verizon in the past and did not run into this issue. If I CANCEL or don't allow the Permission, My Verizon never loads and spins its light blue circle. I have to actually kill the process in recent tasks.
    12-08-16 03:37 PM
    I seem to be having trouble. When I attempt to open My Verizon, I get a promtp "To continue let your devie turn on location using google's location service." I don't necessarily want that on all the time. But when I look under google in Main Settings, it is ON. So what additional permission is My Verizon seeking? And, yes, I realize that they know as much as possible about me already but I still want to control it to some extent.

I've used My Verizon in the past and did not run into this issue. If I CANCEL or don't allow the Permission, My Verizon never loads and spins its light blue circle. I have to actually kill the process in recent tasks.
    The only thing that comes to mind is that there was an update recently to My Verizon. If that doesn't do it...maybe restart? Do the "battery pull" by holding the power button down for 32 seconds.
    12-08-16 03:59 PM
    What bothers me as well (in addition to FF22's inspiring location issue) is that I can't connect to the Service while on WI-FI.

Says "Data network unavailable. please try later. If problem persists, disconnect from Wi-Fi and try again"

W O W.....
    12-08-16 04:11 PM
    What bothers me as well (in addition to FF22's inspiring location issue) is that I can't connect to the Service while on WI-FI.

Says "Data network unavailable. please try later. If problem persists, disconnect from Wi-Fi and try again"

W O W.....
    Just an aside, a new update for Hub+Services showed up a short time ago. Saw you were still having trouble in one of the other threads.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-08-16 04:25 PM
    Yes Sir, thank you, but Cody slipped me a special treat this morning via email, and all is right with the world now
    FF22 and misterabrasive like this.
    12-08-16 04:34 PM