Just woke up and virutal keyboard is gone crazy. Almost could put pin in to unlock. repeated numbers, numbers going all at once.

When I got into the phone and tried to do an email - it was doing the same thing. Press one letter and six come out, It is unusable now. Anyone else have this happen?
    12-16-15 07:06 AM
    Just woke up and virutal keyboard is gone crazy. Almost could put pin in to unlock. repeated numbers, numbers going all at once.

When I got into the phone and tried to do an email - it was doing the same thing. Press one letter and six come out, It is unusable now. Anyone else have this happen?
    Have you restarted the phone?
    12-16-15 07:17 AM
    Sounds like it could also be static. Try wiping the front of your screen with a damp cloth?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 07:51 AM

I posted the same thing a couple weeks ago. A restart does the trick but I would like to know why it acts up like that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-16-15 07:58 AM
    Is this a common issue, I'm thinking of getting the Priv because of the hard keyboard though.
    12-16-15 09:14 AM
    Just as a follow up. After Google play updates it seemed to be fine, haven't had the issue since.

12-23-15 03:25 PM
    Use the real keyboard ;-) hehe

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 03:27 PM
    Try the vkb when charging and see if it goes nuts again. That's when mine does it. Not charging it's fine - charging, it's got a mind of its own. Annoying.

12-23-15 05:22 PM

Try Removing the charger and stay away from LED lamps or other electrical devices... This could be due to "noise" emitting from other electrical appliances... "Ghost touch" .... Return to BB if above "solves" the issue...

Might be due to HW issue that the device is not properly grounded somewhere...

Just my thoughts
    12-23-15 09:51 PM