I finally think we got a winner here. - The more the release date gets closer the more in depth we getting. Probably the most marketing i've ever seen from Blackberry.
    nonamenomore likes this.
    10-29-15 08:14 AM
    http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/bl...utox720p_2600k

Not bad!
    TERDIE likes this.
    10-29-15 08:17 AM
    Awesome... I think I'll be ordering one for sure... hopefully I can live with Android... I love BB10!
    larry5 likes this.
    10-29-15 08:18 AM
    It is a teaser commercial discussing what Priv is about. The name not the phone.
    Functionality commercial videos will follow. Get people talking is key. This will do that, love it or hate it.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-29-15 08:26 AM
    Awesome... I think I'll be ordering one for sure... hopefully I can live with Android... I love BB10!
    I have been using Android for almost two weeks.. man it sucks..

You have to do too many things for simple things that you would just tap on BB10.
    The one thing that I extremely miss is the Hub. Hopefully the Hub will feel natural on the Priv as it does on BB10 devices.

Multi tasking on Android sucks.. I have rooted Nexus 5 with Marshmallow installed but still no where near BB10.

So I have been carrying two phones with me, because I can't just part with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 08:26 AM
    That's not very encouraging... maybe a few reviews will be needed... BB10 is awesome and I've never used Android
    10-29-15 08:28 AM
    Be patient. The Android update fo the Passport will come.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 09:08 AM
    I have been using Android for almost two weeks.. man it sucks..

You have to do too many things for simple things that you would just tap on BB10.
    The one thing that I extremely miss is the Hub. Hopefully the Hub will feel natural on the Priv as it does on BB10 devices.

Multi tasking on Android sucks.. I have rooted Nexus 5 with Marshmallow installed but still no where near BB10.

So I have been carrying two phones with me, because I can't just part with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    This^. Hopefully BlackBerry will make it much better and easier.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 09:12 AM
    "Privilege" is a dirty word in many circles. A basic google search or search on twitter will show that a lot of the hits are seeing it in VERY negative terms ("check your privledge" "white privledge" etc). The whole campaign is just really stupid.
    The best video is the new one showing the positive aspects of what the phone can do rather than pushing the priv ledge part which is only pushed as they found something that works with priv icy.
    10-29-15 09:17 AM
    "Privilege" is a dirty word in many circles. A basic google search or search on twitter will show that a lot of the hits are seeing it in VERY negative terms ("check your privledge" "white privledge" etc). The whole campaign is just really stupid.
    The best video is the new one showing the positive aspects of what the phone can do rather than pushing the priv ledge part which is only pushed as they found something that works with priv icy.
    But, she says 'my choice' while being sexy with a black man, so it all evens out! Or....is he a subject of her white privilege? This type of micro social analyzing just makes my teeth itch.
    10-29-15 09:44 AM
    They should have done the analysis, people will just respond preconsciously. Awareness of reflexive attraction or repulsion is why Apple are where they are and Blackberry, sadly, is where it is.

This http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/...hing-ipod.500/ is a reminder again of why, rationally, Apple products shouldn't have succeded. But they get how to market and Blackberry, again and again, mess it up.
    10-29-15 11:01 AM