Hi everyone. I've been using my Tmobile Priv for about a week and over all I'm pretty happy with it. I show a friend the phone and now he wants one but is on Verizon. I'm just wondering if all you Verizon users are happy with the Priv so I can assure him to get one or not.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-06-16 09:52 PM
    I love mine. No complaints, the first phone I got was defected and went into a Verizon store and they ship me a new one without cost (warranty for 12 months) and now using the replacement and I absolutely love it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv
    08-06-16 10:25 PM
    Guys i need help my dtek show sth like this[ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails Verizon Priv Owners-108.jpg  
    08-06-16 10:26 PM
    Hi everyone. I've been using my Tmobile Priv for about a week and over all I'm pretty happy with it. I show a friend the phone and now he wants one but is on Verizon. I'm just wondering if all you Verizon users are happy with the Priv so I can assure him to get one or not.

Verizon is being VERY SLOW (and slower than that) releasing the Marshmallow Update for the Priv. In addition, they are now two Security Updates behind! Otherwise, it is probably the same phone - has Qi/Wireless charging.
    00stryder likes this.
    08-07-16 12:45 AM
    Guys i need help my dtek show sth like this[ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]

Okay, what carrier? What country? And Main Settings, About and what does it show for the system?
    08-07-16 12:46 AM
    Basically F2 summarized it perfectly. My advice to you would be to wait until Marshmallow is released on Verizon Priv before recommending it to him. If he can wait that long.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    08-07-16 10:40 AM
    VZW is in a buy Sammy or Moto Z mode right now, it will only get worse as it gets closer to Christmas.
    Priv is of the forsaken few right now.
    08-07-16 11:15 AM
    I carry a Priv and an S7 and there is no problem with the Priv on Lollipop. I love the Priv and not having Marshmallow does not diminish it in the least. The only thing I am looking forward to with MM will be VVM. Other than that, the Verizon Priv even on Lollipop is great.
    misterabrasive and raremage like this.
    08-07-16 11:20 AM
    I carry a Priv and an S7 and there is no problem with the Priv on Lollipop. I love the Priv and not having Marshmallow does not diminish it in the least. The only thing I am looking forward to with MM will be VVM. Other than that, the Verizon Priv even on Lollipop is great.
    Its not the features. BlackBerry made many improvements with MM. Less bug, heat, and better battery life.

00stryder likes this.
    08-07-16 11:33 AM
    Its not the features. BlackBerry made many improvements with MM. Less bug, heat, and better battery life.

There are also the issues of newest Security Updates and I want the better control of Permissions that MM offers.
    00stryder likes this.
    08-07-16 11:51 AM
    I'd have to agree with the majority of answers here - the phone is great, the carrier support is not the best. I am definitely looking forward to the enhancements that MM will bring but the Priv is still a quality device, even on Lollipop. Verizon has claimed to be "testing" MM before release(which I don't understand since it's already out on other devices on Verizon) but that doesn't explain the lag on releasing security updates. As mentioned, we are 2 behind. I don't appreciate Verizon making my secure Priv less secure... But, the phone itself is great. And, as expected with Verizon, my cell service and coverage are great. Just need to get caught up on updates.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    FF22, misterabrasive and 00stryder like this.
    08-07-16 12:06 PM
    Basically what everyone else said. Love the phone but hate hate hate the slow updates from VZW. If your friend is a very patient person and doesn't mind just running Lollipop, I would say go for it!

08-07-16 01:10 PM
    Thx everyone for chiming in. I will let him know. He seem really excited to get back on BlackBerry.

08-07-16 02:19 PM

Sure glad I never had any of those issues with my Verizon Priv like the rest of the masses do. Just lucky I guess.
    08-07-16 02:36 PM
    Sure glad I never had any of those issues with my Verizon Priv like the rest of the masses do. Just lucky I guess.
    I'm not saying it's bad but I've used Priv with MM and it's noticeably better. It's fine now.

08-07-16 03:21 PM

While all true, the Priv on VZW is still a fine device on Lollipop. Really no need to wait, especially if OP's friend likes the PKB form factor.
    08-07-16 04:07 PM
    Nah, same here. It's the vocal minority, as always on the 'Net.

I'm not saying the people who post them aren't having issues, but I *am* saying they are not nearly as widespread as people here would lead us to believe.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    08-07-16 04:08 PM
    I like mine. No issues with heating and the battery life is the best I've ever had on android. I too wish verizon would hurry up with marshmallow but I'm hoping wifi calling gets turned on and I'm just anxious to see how much better it works with the updates. Great phone

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-07-16 08:49 PM