Received my new PRIV yesterday and ended up heading to the Verizon store for some set-up assistance. I walked in carrying the black PRIV box and within seconds there were 4 people heading towards me asking where I got that. This is now my 4th Blackberry through Verizon and I have never witnessed any sort of enthusiasm from Verizon employees towards Blackberry. I have to say that with the PRIV that all changed as everyone in the store had to play with it and several mentioned that would be their next phone. It was great to finally see some love from Verizon people for not only the PRIV, but for Blackberry.
    FF22 and raremage like this.
    03-09-16 02:55 PM
    let's hope many many VZW employees make it their next phone....remains to be seen. But nice to hear!
    03-09-16 03:23 PM
    Received my new PRIV yesterday and ended up heading to the Verizon store for some set-up assistance. I walked in carrying the black PRIV box and within seconds there were 4 people heading towards me asking where I got that. This is now my 4th Blackberry through Verizon and I have never witnessed any sort of enthusiasm from Verizon employees towards Blackberry. I have to say that with the PRIV that all changed as everyone in the store had to play with it and several mentioned that would be their next phone. It was great to finally see some love from Verizon people for not only the PRIV, but for Blackberry.
    Thanks for the share. It's definitely nice to see some love for a BlackBerry made phone now.

BTW, we have a Verizon Priv room if you'd like to hand with us.

Posted via CB App for Android on My Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    03-09-16 05:09 PM
    Thanks for the share. It's definitely nice to see some love for a BlackBerry made phone now.

BTW, we have a Verizon Priv room if you'd like to hand with us.

Posted via CB App for Android on My Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    It's a crazy place, but we have fun.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 05:23 PM
    My wife and I had same experience when we signed up with Verizon on 2/27. We both had privs with AT&T when we turned in our phones only got $80.00 each for them was a very disappointed we had bout 5 employees were all staring at the phones in amazement.
    03-09-16 06:13 PM