Wanted to start this for the specific issues for the Verizon Marshmallow update .

Is anyone having issues with their phone since updating?

I can't get my HD Video Call to activate. I also am having trouble with my time clock moving ahead to a different time. It skips ahead 5 hours.
    11-13-16 05:56 PM
    Wanted to start this for the specific issues for the Verizon Marshmallow update .

Is anyone having issues with their phone since updating?

I can't get my HD Video Call to activate. I also am having trouble with my time clock moving ahead to a different time. It skips ahead 5 hours.
    I can't answer any of your questions -- but I have a stupid question...is updating to Marshmallow mandatory? Can you stay with Lollipop? Thanks.
    11-13-16 06:16 PM
    I can't answer any of your questions -- but I have a stupid question...is updating to Marshmallow mandatory? Can you stay with Lollipop? Thanks.
    You can stay on Lollipop by ignoring the reminders to upgrade / install. Not sure if there is a way to turn them off though.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    11-13-16 08:25 PM
    I am having the same issue getting HD and WiFi calling enabled. Tried all the suggestions on the other threads but they won't work

Don't have the clock issues but have just noticed that my App drawer features never got updated.

Think I may do a full Factory reset and / or install marshmellow via autoloader
    11-13-16 08:29 PM
    My only issue with the Verizon update is that I have no media sound playing more often than not. I can still hear callers on the ear piece and the speaker phone but the media will not always play.

I really don't want to factory reset this phone since I just got it and I just finished personalizing it... I'm too busy to spend another three days setting up this phone again. I knew I should have ignored that update...but I didn't listen to my gut instinct.
    11-13-16 09:15 PM
    My only issue with the Verizon update is that I have no media sound playing more often than not. I can still hear callers on the ear piece and the speaker phone but the media will not always play.

I really don't want to factory reset this phone since I just got it and I just finished personalizing it... I'm too busy to spend another three days setting up this phone again. I knew I should have ignored that update...but I didn't listen to my gut instinct.
    I don't know all the details but there are three volume settings now, alarms, notifications and media.

Hold in the mute button and then press the down arrow to see the three volume settings. The media one may be on mute
    11-13-16 09:41 PM
    I am having the same issue getting HD and WiFi calling enabled. Tried all the suggestions on the other threads but they won't work

Don't have the clock issues but have just noticed that my App drawer features never got updated.

Think I may do a full Factory reset and / or install marshmellow via autoloader
    I had to do a factory reset to get it to work.
    ajblakely and bibbula like this.
    11-13-16 10:18 PM
    I actually figured the issues out. I may not be an official IT Support professional, but I am learning....

Here is the link to my post that indicates how I fixed my issues without factory resetting my phone. :-): Verizon Priv Getting Marshmallow | BlackBerry Priv
    FF22 and DaBomb6988 like this.
    11-13-16 10:49 PM
    I have the same problem. Cant activate advanced calling or wifi calling. any solutions other than factory reset???
    11-19-16 01:23 AM
    I cant see your post about how you did this can you resend?
    11-19-16 01:24 AM
    I have the same problem. Cant activate advanced calling or wifi calling. any solutions other than factory reset???
    I tried all the tricks to no avail. Had to break down and do a factory reset. I would highly recommend this as it fixed many other issues as well.
    bibbula likes this.
    11-19-16 02:51 PM
    I've been having trouble with double tap to open and screen going black after accepting a call. I have to hit the unlock button to get the screen to light up.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    11-20-16 02:39 PM
    My issues since update:

Keyboard lag...never experienced this one before. Sometimes I can hit 2 or 3 keystrokes before I get the feedback, then it catches up.

Wireless charging issues: As I type this right now, my phone thinks it's charging. Had it off the pad for 3 minutes now and the icon is still there. It will go away in another minute or two. Also, it mysteriously just stops charging in the middle of the night. Might get all the way up, might get halfway up. Just quits. Only since update.

Web page scrolling. Just jerky now. Used to be smooth like butter.

MM brought some cool things but frankly, I'd rather have lollipop back. Never thought I'd say that.
    baspeed likes this.
    11-20-16 03:51 PM
    My issues since update:

Keyboard lag...never experienced this one before. Sometimes I can hit 2 or 3 keystrokes before I get the feedback, then it catches up.

Wireless charging issues: As I type this right now, my phone thinks it's charging. Had it off the pad for 3 minutes now and the icon is still there. It will go away in another minute or two. Also, it mysteriously just stops charging in the middle of the night. Might get all the way up, might get halfway up. Just quits. Only since update.

Web page scrolling. Just jerky now. Used to be smooth like butter.

MM brought some cool things but frankly, I'd rather have lollipop back. Never thought I'd say that.
    Have you tried a restart or 2?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-20-16 08:08 PM
    Probably a half dozen times. Done the deal where I've held down the power button for 30 seconds. Supposedly that's the "full" reboot?
    11-20-16 09:26 PM
    Moving from one major Android release to another should always be done with a factory reset or flashall prefered. Otherwise deal with issue and slower system.
    11-20-16 09:35 PM
    How does one do this and not lose everything... I think I have most things on sd card, but not sure
    DaBomb6988 likes this.
    11-21-16 07:38 AM
    How does one do this and not lose everything... I think I have most things on sd card, but not sure
    You can backup some stuff but might lose info/settings. Your card should be safe but it might make sense to remove it while doing a factory reset or using an Autoloader.

I used an Autoloader and had to do a lot of setup again. My Contacts, Calendar stuff is shared with google so it was restored. Some apps were restored, others I had to download again (but if paid, they were still mine).
    11-21-16 09:26 AM
    And for godsakes don't do what I did and forget to backup your Password Keeper data. Still kicking myself over that one.
    FF22 and DaBomb6988 like this.
    11-21-16 09:58 AM
    How does one do a factory reset or "autoloader" . Is there a thread somewhere on how to backup and restore a device? I am on Verizon if it matters.
    11-21-16 11:02 AM
    How does one do a factory reset or "autoloader" . Is there a thread somewhere on how to backup and restore a device? I am on Verizon if it matters.
    For Factory DATA reset: Main Settings/Backup&Reset, bottom option.

There's a Sticky thread at the top of the Priv subforum on Autoloaders. The first post, has links to the appropriate Verizon autoloader as well as instructions/links to how to do it.

As for the BACKUP/restore, I really don't know. The Setting above for Factory Reset also has a backup option. No one has convinced me about what is fully backed up and then can be restored. There are third party options for backup and restore but I've not tried them!!!! If you sync the Hub and accounts with Google, outlook yahoo, some stuff will be restored. Using the same google id when setting up the phone again, will generally find or allow access to the apps you've already bought or downloaded. Setting, I seriously don't know. BB Launcher apps, icons and homepage order - I don't know.

Maybe someone will chime as was done about Password Keeper!!! Do that from the app, I guess.
    11-21-16 11:34 AM
    You can export your Password Keeper data from the app. Move it to the SD card or perhaps to the cloud from the app. I exported mine to the SD card then moved it to the cloud.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-21-16 12:37 PM
    I had the same problem with the advanced calling not being recognized by the phone. I tried everything to get it to work, but nothing fixed it. So I called Verizon Tech Support, Tier 2 and went round and round with them and basically told them I waited for 5 months for the update and now my phone still isn't working correctly. The tech said they were going to look into it and try to fix it. And I said, No ,I'm not waiting any longer, I want a new Phone NOW. So he agreed to send me a new PRIV with MM pre-installed and sent it thru FedEx, overnight!!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-21-16 01:47 PM
    The issue I'm having is that message + isn't recognizing some of my contacts. Verizon says do a reset. I don't want to lol. I refuse to use hangouts and yaata won't send video no matter what I do. Probably will end up with a reset but dang it it sucks
    11-21-16 03:43 PM
    And for godsakes don't do what I did and forget to backup your Password Keeper data. Still kicking myself over that one.
    I did that too and I'm sick about it.
    11-21-16 03:44 PM
37 12