I just saw that Microsoft has updated Cortana allowing the virtual assistant to replace Google Now as the default assistant. How awesome would it be to have the Hub, BlackBerry virtual keyboard and PKB, BlackBerry Blend, File Manager, Calendar, Cortana synced up with a Windows 10 PC, and Google Play services all available in one device? This could be a serious unique service offering.

Posted via CB10 | Passport | 10.3.2.2226
    08-10-15 09:31 AM
    I just saw that Microsoft has updated Cortana allowing the virtual assistant to replace Google Now as the default assistant. How awesome would it be to have the Hub, BlackBerry virtual keyboard and PKB, BlackBerry Blend, File Manager, Calendar, Cortana synced up with a Windows 10 PC, and Google Play services all available in one device? This could be a serious unique service offering.

And a good reason for needing top of the line hardware and a big battery.....

But I will say that Cortana is a good virtual assistant, pretty close to SIRI. It's pretty clear that development on the BlackBerry assistant has stalled.
    08-10-15 09:50 AM
    And a good reason for needing top of the line hardware and a big battery.....

But I will say that Cortana is a good virtual assistant, pretty close to SIRI. It's pretty clear that development on the BlackBerry assistant has stalled.
    Cortana is better than siri.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 03:53 AM

I set a reminder on my desktop for a certain date/time.

When that certain date time arrived, my Android phone with Cortana installed did nothing.

I uninstalled

!
    08-12-15 04:15 AM