There is some app or trick to associate the fantastic backlight priv pkb with a tablet (android or window)?
    FF22 likes this.
    12-20-16 11:47 AM
    I remember many wanted that feature in the BRIDGE app between the PlayBook and smartphones.
    12-20-16 01:16 PM
    I honestly don't know. You could try using Bluetooth.

If that doesn't work you could always buy a Bluetooth keyboard for you tablet. They can be had for a reasonable price and after getting one for my iPad I hardly use my laptop any more.
    12-20-16 01:37 PM
    Unfortunately there is no app like Bluetooth touchpad (BlackBerry 10).
    Any such app for Android needs extra software installed on the target device (in this case the tablet). I know there are plenty of apps that do this for controlling Windows, but I'm not sure about Android.
    12-20-16 03:50 PM
    There is some app or trick to associate the fantastic backlight priv pkb with a tablet (android or window)?
    This search turned up some apps that MIGHT work. Some work in the opposite direction - PC types on phone but a few might work the other way??
    12-20-16 04:11 PM
    This search turned up some apps that MIGHT work. Some work in the opposite direction - PC types on phone but a few might work the other way??
    12-20-16 04:11 PM
    The only such app I found is Universal Remote, and even it stopped working since the last update.

You need to load the server app onto your tablet, and both devices need to be connected by Bluetooth and be on the same network (wifi or mobile hotspot). I haven't tried it in the last week, but it worked well for a while. I plan to ask the dev how to downgrade to an earlier, working version.
    12-21-16 08:10 AM
    The only such app I found is Universal Remote, and even it stopped working since the last update.

You need to load the server app onto your tablet, and both devices need to be connected by Bluetooth and be on the same network (wifi or mobile hotspot). I haven't tried it in the last week, but it worked well for a while. I plan to ask the dev how to downgrade to an earlier, working version.
    Do you mean you only found one that would control another Android device?
    I don't think you could only find one for Windows. A quick search in Google Play for "keyboard remote" results in at least a dozen apps.

Also they shouldn't need both Bluetooth AND wifi.
    12-21-16 02:45 PM
    Do you mean you only found one that would control another Android device?
    I don't think you could only find one for Windows. A quick search in Google Play for "keyboard remote" results in at least a dozen apps.

Also they shouldn't need both Bluetooth AND wifi.
    I use a Surface Pro 4. I tried about 5 of these apps before I found one that worked. Some require root access. Not many of these apps can make use of the pkb.
    12-22-16 12:23 AM