I can send email and it goes through, and I DO RECEIVE my emails on my PC but I don't see them on my PRIV. If this is not resolved today I'm sending the PRIV back and going back to my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 08:47 AM
    I can send email and it goes through, and I DO RECEIVE my emails on my PC but I don't see them on my PRIV. If this is not resolved today I'm sending the PRIV back and going back to my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    How long have you had your Priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 10:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Pop, IMAP, exchange???
    11-26-15 10:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    People where having issues with IMAP and PUSH both being on for Google accounts
    If you just got the device, you gotta let it sync first, and it seems this may be the case. It can take up to a few hours for this to be done
    Telling us what sort of email would help as well.
    11-26-15 10:38 AM
    Microsoft Exchange synched with my outlook.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:17 AM
    It worked fine for 2days.
    Then it stopped working. BlackBerry support couldn't help. I stayed on the phone for an hour with them and gave up. They appear to be clueless and suggested to wipe the. And see what would happen once re-configured.
    I don't have all this time. To try something that might not even work.
    I'm giving up. The product is not ready for business people yet. I think !

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:22 AM
    Did you update everything? BlackBerry apps need to be updated manually in Google play. I have no such issues with 9 accounts, 4 of which are exchange
    11-26-15 11:25 AM
    Did you install the outlook app and turn the notification in the settings?

11-26-15 11:26 AM
    I had a lot of issues with my Exchange account syncing through the Hub so I started using the Gmail app instead and all has been well since

11-26-15 11:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Could it be something to do with the email incoming smtp settings?

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-26-15 12:58 PM
    Then it stopped working. BlackBerry support couldn't help. I stayed on the phone for an hour with them and gave up. They appear to be clueless and suggested to wipe the. And see what would happen once re-configured.

Posted via CB10
    Can you tell me a few things?

1) what version of Hub are you running?
    2) what type of account(s) are you having issues with?
    3) how many days of mail are you trying to sync?
    4) are you trying to sync folders at the same time that your inbox is syncing?
    5) did you do a transfer of text messages from your old device via content transfer app?
    11-28-15 06:54 PM
    For an exchange account make SURE you are not trying to sync to the same device twice (e.g via outlook app and the hub). If the server sees both as one device instead as two separate devices things will get VERY screwy.

11-28-15 07:43 PM
    I will add that my mother and I both bought Privs and received last week. We both have yahoo accounts. I have 2 in my Hub, she has 1.

Last week it just stopped receiving incoming emails. I sent multiple test emails, rebooted, deleted and re-added account, etc. Nothing worked.

I downloaded the yahoo mail app on her phone temporarily until I could fix (only had a few hours), but she said she actually prefers leaving her email out of the Hub so I just left the app.

Have not tried to add her email since. BTW, it stopped working Thursday and took her a day or so to notice. I did not do a factory reset though which would have likely worked.

No idea why it would just stop though.

11-28-15 09:47 PM
    For something so urgent, it is a shame the OP hasn't responded for a while...
    11-28-15 09:57 PM
    He just gave up. And he's sending me his Priv.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 10:10 PM
    Haha. Didn't notice this was a 3 day old post. Oh well, mom had same issue. Yet to re-add yahoo account to see if it started working again.

11-28-15 10:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was about to help you but your poor attitude caused me to reconsider.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-29-15 03:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Used g mail, problem solved, you can use outlook through Gmail. App

11-29-15 06:56 PM